Post your first motorized vehicle. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post your first motorized vehicle.

Motorcycle Mike

My first bike (1986 Honda XR80R):
tn1986-xr80.jpg

My first car (1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham):
Oldsmobile_Cutlass_Supreme.jpg

yz80.jpg

Thats the closest i can find to my first bike... mine was older though, a 67, that ones a 74 and has plastic bits on it (the fenders and side covers). Mine was all metal and the exhaust was cooler cus it has a chrome YAHAMA logo on it, looked pretty badass. Spent over a year restoring it with my dad, that was the longest year of my life :) Only once did it ever leave me stranded, i lost the chain about 10 miles out into the woods... Right at dusk. I had to walk back in pitch black, through lakes and streams and swamps. Not fun. Besides that though, i had that thing tip over in rivers, roll down about 400 feet of rock covered hill, slide across highways, etc, and never more than a couple little scratches to show for it. It was a real trooper. Oh and once the throttle stuck wide open as i was coming into a hairpin... that was pretty scary, i had to hit the kill switch but i still had too much momentum, ended up shooting off a 10 foot hill into some bushes. No damage to me or the bike though luckily.

29280670013_medium.jpg

That was my first car, a 1991 nissan sentra but with the body style of the 1990s. Paid 1000 bucks for it, cash, from a dealer, and the car died 200 feet from the dealership (dead alternator and dead battery) Had to wait 4 hours while they replaced that. The floor of the trunk was all rotted out and i had a huge real estate sign in there so i could use it, but exhaust would still come up inside the car so you had to drive with the windows open all the time. It also only ever had one low-beam headlight, and i couldnt figure out why that was for the life of me, and it NEVER had a working radio which was a pain in the ***. Oh and there was a mystery stain on the back seat, dark red, that i could never get out. Im pretty sure someone got shot and bled out in the back of that car. It also shook like a ***** at all speeds over 70kmh and was missing the last (4th) gear. The last day i owned it before trading it in for a 99 civic I had it up to 170kmh down a hill on the 401 (long before HTA172) and i thought the car was going to blow up for sure. That car was such a pile, but being my first car i loved it anyway.

Last edited:
First bike. I was 7 years old and my dad picked up one of these from a kid who won the schoolboy class on it and was getting something newer. Wasn't exactly the easiest bike to learn on but I started racing it in Cambridge and it got me hooked. (Does anyone remember the Cambridge Dirt Riders club?)

Suzuki_RM80_1.jpg

First car. MGB GT. Got one of these when I was 15 and had it restored to pretty much factory spec just before my 17th birthday. Was planning on building an MGC V8 out of it but I wadded it and wrote it off before any of that happened. Call it a learning curve about rain soaked roads and inertia drift :)

mgb-gt-jaguar-e-type.jpg

Last edited:
Kawasaki KLT - not the one below, but one like it beat all to ****! Good times - lol!

001_Kawasaki_KLT200_1981.jpg

Last edited:
1984 Honda NQ50 (spree) 50cc 2stroke :) loads of fun, it broke down more times then i can remember! haha
spree13.JPG

First cage.
4813183828_943fe1c540.jpg

First bike.
images

Last edited:
My first Car, 1978 Honda Civic
1978+Honda+Civic+1200+Hatchback+First+Generation+3.jpg

My First Ride, 1987 Honda Hurricane 600 which I still have sitting around.
1a.jpg

My 1st street bike... 1969 Honda CT90... rode this to Florida twice..Hahahahahahahaaaa

67ct90.jpg

My 1st "Car"..... 1969 Ford E100 van 3 spd on the tree

69_Econoline_LH_Frt_Qtr.jpg

First Car: 1974 Mercury Comet, white with ****** brown vinyl roof. Very similar to photo below.

4825988794_6e5c8033df.jpg

And my 'first motorsickle' was a 1966 Honda C65

new005.jpg

I love the look of the 60s scooters and bikes. my first bike is the gs500, and havent bought my own car yet. I guess I am still pretty young :p.

1st vehicle
1971 MiniTrail
1971+Mini+Trail+50.JPG

1st car
1982 Honda Accord Hatchback
medium_82Accord-LH_Frt.jpg

1st street bike
1986 Kawasaki GPZ305
23800474.jpg

Cage:

IMG_1432.jpg

bike (bike? scoot!):
attachment.php

First car: (bought when 16 years old)

1969 Mustang

P1080344.jpg

First Motorcycle: (Bought when 21 years old)

1979 Yamaha XS 650 Special

21b7cff4.jpg

Ah the good old days!

Back
Top Bottom