TO cycle salvage, zdeno - still in business? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TO cycle salvage, zdeno - still in business?

[SIZE=-1]Monday[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Tuesday[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Wednesday[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Thursday[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Friday[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Saturday[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Closed.[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]9:30am-6:00pm[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]9:30am- 6:00pm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]9:30am -6:00pm[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]9:30am - 6:00pm[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]10:00am - 2:00pm[/SIZE]

If you're talking about TO Cycle, I saw a whole bunch of bikes parked in front of it 15min ago.. Looks pretty busy for a closed shop :cool:

Anyone know if zdeno would allow a refund on a defective used part they sold? I bought a used rad for my bike and it leaks, much to my disappointment.

Typically, salvage places may offer 90 days warranty on used parts. So if it's been under 3 months since the day of purchase, they should refund it.

Typically, salvage places may offer 90 days warranty on used parts. So if it's been under 3 months since the day of purchase, they should refund it.

I hope this is the case! Silly me trying to buy a part from a shop 85km away. The gas alone's already costing me. Oh well.

I just wanted to reply to this thread in case anyone searches for it. I called them up and they will replace the part, or I imagine if they don't have another replacement something else can be sorted out. All in all, great customer service and everyone I ever dealt with at Zdeno Cycle in Kitchener has thus far been friendly and helpful!

Hmm..........I'm smell b.s.
How about stealing or theft, they have my bike and wont give it back because I posted that "I wasn't happy about not getting my bike back".
Its a long story, but a lot of money has been handed over to TO Cycle Salvage for the repair of this vintage bike, I have receipts for over $2000, still i don't have a bike. What do you call that? Is that BS?
In my opinion your at risk if you take your bike to this place. Also, its sad that this guy puts others up to fighting his battles online for him because he doesn't take care of business, and customer issues.
I'm just say'n

How about stealing or theft, they have my bike and wont give it back because I posted that "I wasn't happy about not getting my bike back".
I'm just say'n

You made a post saying they won't give your bike back and they decide, "hey, we're not giving your bike back now.."

They just decided they were going to keep your bike, just like that?

Must be some rare bike...

Its a long story, but a lot of money has been handed over to TO Cycle Salvage for the repair of this vintage bike, I have receipts for over $2000, still i don't have a bike. What do you call that? Is that BS?
In my opinion your at risk if you take your bike to this place. Also, its sad that this guy puts others up to fighting his battles online for him because he doesn't take care of business, and customer issues.
I'm just say'n

Storage fees eat up the value of the bike?

Back
Top Bottom