K4L Krew's Wagmar, 6 month progression vid. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

K4L Krew's Wagmar, 6 month progression vid.

nice clip dude! Someone should arrange a stunt sesh. city boys keep quiet on here cuz you dont know who is watching and too many people on this website like to speak when they really should mind their business.. but its all good.. u feel me! lets f-ing ride!

Thanks bro, and yah I feel ya...on the same page. Im down to ride anywhere, anyplace with anyone! Lots are drying up fast and Im always down to push a broom for a few hours. keep in touch...FB me if you are on...Ty Wagmar is the name.

Any sessions happening soon? I wouldnt mind coming out and riding.
Sessions all the time man!.. your welcome to ride anytime..
I'm thinking of putting together a mega session soon at our lot so all you stunters can bring your skills and show them off no??? see who's got what they got??

I'm thinking of putting together a mega session soon at our lot so all you stunters can bring your skills and show them off no??? see who's got what they got??

in what city? toronto?

Mega sesh eyy!!! Get it together im down!!!

i was talking to wagz on friday and was saying we need to get everyone together through e-mail or facebook so we can set this all up, so no one has to reveal a "secret" spot to the public. add me up and lets get a list going.

hostility_FMX@hotmail.com - facebook

Back
Top Bottom