Sons of anarchy | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sons of anarchy

Yup, real bikers don't ride Softails. Except the Mayans, they ride those ugly, blingy, apehangered Softies.

Saw a 1% club last week while I was down in Georgia, one of the members was riding a Road Glide with apehangers. WTF is that all about? It's like he's saying "I'm still a badass, but my back hurts now that I'm older".

Glides, baggers, dressers qualify as bikers bikes. They are now the preferred rides of most club members. No yuppie Softails. And to think they all started with Sporties back in the 60s.

Glides, baggers, dressers qualify as bikers bikes. They are now the preferred rides of most club members.

Yes, I know that. in fact, I remember passing by a group of HA's on the Rogers Pass in BC back in '88 who were all riding blue Tour Glides. But none of them had the audacity to put apehangers on their rides. This seems to be a more recent phenomenon and one that makes absolutely no sense to me.

AAAhhh, OK, now I understand, you guys watch tv & THINK you are Cruising/Touring.

Exactly!!! *starts making motorcycle noises while rolling chair over to the printer*

It's the best show on tv!! :)

~Denise~

I love this show....its now reached a peak of excitement similar to Prison Break season 1...they have really good characters who are unique i find...Chucky is hilarious "wanna go mess with some cops?" "I accept that"
lol "jerky jerky boy"

I was told about the show from a guy at work, and can't get enough of it! It's great entertainment. Some of the far fetched, unlikely content is what makes it so fun to watch. Did anyone else notice in season 3, that there was a "REAL" biker in the show? The character of "Lenny the pimp" is played by the one and only original bad-a#*, Sonny Barger.
I like "Chucky" too! I can't think of any other character like him in any other movie, show, or series. Definitely one of a kind, and frickin' hilarious! I can't wait for season 4!

<snip>
Did anyone else notice in season 3, that there was a "REAL" biker in the show? The character of "Lenny the pimp" is played by the one and only original bad-a#*, Sonny Barger.
<snip>

I was reading one of SB's books (Let's Ride) a few months ago. He didn't have anything good to say about HD. Says that as a %1 percenter he has to ride an American bike, so he sticks with Victory these days...but he likes the look of the ST1100, too (I guess it's an old book).

What is it the tough guys say about riding Hondas: It feels just as good until someone sees ya ;)

Back
Top Bottom