Sons of anarchy | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sons of anarchy

I enjoyed watching the series. I liked the first season best. Henry Rollins was good a playing a white supremacist, perhaps too good. Third season had way too many subplots and new characters, I could barely keep the story straight.

I enjoyed watching the series. I liked the first season best. Henry Rollins was good a playing a white supremacist, perhaps too good. Third season had way too many subplots and new characters, I could barely keep the story straight.

Yeah, 3rd season felt like :

- Creator: Ok, I've got this great series idea guys and it's got about a three year story arc. It will stop making sense if we drag it out beyond though.
- Network Execs: WHOA! Three years? That's a heck of a long time. Let's get through season 1 first.

2 seasons pass

- Network Execs: Hey, can you drag this our for 5 more seasons? It's our most popular show on the network.
- Creator: ...

Yeah, 3rd season felt like :

- Creator: Ok, I've got this great series idea guys and it's got about a three year story arc. It will stop making sense if we drag it out beyond though.
- Network Execs: WHOA! Three years? That's a heck of a long time. Let's get through season 1 first.

2 seasons pass

- Network Execs: Hey, can you drag this our for 5 more seasons? It's our most popular show on the network.
- Creator: ...

Actually the creator has a big plan for it apparently. He keeps getting ****** off by the network stepping on his toes though. So any **** up I imagine is due to them.

I down loaded all three seasons and watched a marathon with my wife. She liked it more than I did.

I don't even want to know when season 4 will begin because it will take FOREVER to wait each week.

It's a good show.

Very entertaining show.
Anyone know when season four starts?

September - Octoberish.

Supposed to be a significant time break in this season vs. prior season. As opposed to the "this just happened" feeling we've had coming into each new season.

Amazing show. My wife and I have had marathons sessions and are finally caught up and are looking forward to the next season.

Supposed to be a significant time break in this season vs. prior season. As opposed to the "this just happened" feeling we've had coming into each new season.

It's about an 18 month break while the boys are in the big house before season 4 starts. The show creator has said that season 4 will be more local than season 3, focused back in Charming around the club.

LOVE this show! Actually had a good chuckle last Wed. when some of us were out riding and had stopped at a strip mall in Burlington. I was sitting on a parking lot meridian, wearing a S.O.A. T-shirt (Hamilton Chapter) and had some suburban soccer-Mom type approach me and ask if her daughter could have a photo with me because they love the show. I thought about it afterwards and wondered....Why the photo...?You think she thought it was a real S.O.A. Hamilton MC shirt? :lmao: :rolleyes:

I love SOA. Fantastic casting, the performers are all so great. Ron Perlman is superb. Katie Sagal...there's a sexy lady-of-a-certain-age.

Season 3 got a little rangey with all the Irish stuff, and Titus Weliver as Jimmy O'Phelan drove me crazy with the terrible accent.

Looking forward to Season 4.

yepper.. I LOVE the show!! I am soo freaking addicted..Can't wait for the next season to begin.. :)

LOVE this show! Actually had a good chuckle last Wed. when some of us were out riding and had stopped at a strip mall in Burlington. I was sitting on a parking lot meridian, wearing a S.O.A. T-shirt (Hamilton Chapter) and had some suburban soccer-Mom type approach me and ask if her daughter could have a photo with me because they love the show. I thought about it afterwards and wondered....Why the photo...?You think she thought it was a real S.O.A. Hamilton MC shirt? :lmao: :rolleyes:

Yea that was pretty wierd but funny.

I had some guy at the HWY 10 Eglinton Timmy's who thought I was in a biker gang when I was wearing my SoA Arizona T-shirt.

saw a guy on a harley wearing a patch or colours on the whey back home from port dover with soa on his vest, seen or new about the tv show, good reveiws folks.

gcrouse; Depends on where you're downloading it from obviously. A lot of people use ClickPotato but at the same time, there's a TON of warnings against it online...so use caution. Ask friends where they get it.

Back
Top Bottom