Where to stay in Calabogie | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to stay in Calabogie

redridernl

I did a search but could only find threads about directions so... Can someone suggest a good place to stay that is close to the track? Since the gates open at 6:30 I don't want to have to go very far to get there. I know that a lot of people camp out at the track but that's not an option for this trip.

Thanks

Jocko's is the best!
10% discount for turn2 customers
Rooms are huge, with a full kitchen, and it's right across from the lake. Great to cool off after a hot day in leathers.
The motor in only if jockos is sold out IMO.

Jocko's is indeed the best, just avoid the "cabins" unless you're down with totally rustic almost-camping accommodations. When I talked to them on the phone the cabin sounded awesome and the price was right, but when we got there we asked to switch to a motel room. The cabins barely have lighting. The motel is sweeet though!

If you can afford to stay on-site in one of their 4 suites, I recommend it. Beautiful boutique accomodations and a great view of the track ;)

Just stayed at the Lakeview Chalet, 10 minutes from the track. Easily sleep 6 with everything included bbq, propane, fireplace with wood, washer and dryer. With 6 people it works out to like $35 per person per night and its very comfortable.

Just want to say that redridernl and I ended up getting rooms at the Motor Inn. It was nice, the rooms were very clean, and the owners were friendly and helpful too. If I ever go back to 'Bogie I think I'll camp though. Just to do something different.

Bumping an old thread, is there anywhere good in town for an evening meal?

Cheers for that, now i just have to find a place that serves early morning Java, otherwise i'm breaking out the Keurig.

Are you @ Bogie this weekend?

Are you there just Sunday or Sat/Sun?
I'll be there Sat..

Cheers for that, now i just have to find a place that serves early morning Java, otherwise i'm breaking out the Keurig.

Are you @ Bogie this weekend?

Yes, I'm there Sunday & Monday.
The lunch shack has been open for morning coffee and muffins this year.

Sal, Jay and I are getting there Saturday around 4/5 pm and setting up and riding Sunday.
Are you there just Sunday or Sat/Sun?
I'll be there Sat..

Shooters is also good for an evening meal. And calabogie pizza. Breakfast is a little tough tho. Mumfords is about all for now. We used to get polly's to open early and they made a fantastic breakfast but it closed and the new brewery across the road bought it and is renovating it. Looks like they are opening a road house so maybe a new place to check out in the future.

Sal, Jay and I are getting there Saturday around 4/5 pm and setting up and riding Sunday.

Leaving today and stay for the Saturday..Sunday it is already sold out so unfortunately i won't be able attend the Sunday.;-))

Calabogie Motor Inn was reasonably price with clean rooms.

Not a big fan of Calabogie Pizza, same goes for Munford's breakfast which is the only thing in town open @ 6am.

I still have the grease of that damn pizza flowing through my veins, never again.. ewww

Track on the other hand, absolutely fantastic, worth the bad Pizza

Back
Top Bottom