Back Alley Cruisers! Monday Nights, AMC HWY 7 & HWY 400 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Back Alley Cruisers! Monday Nights, AMC HWY 7 & HWY 400

Holmes

AMC Plaza on Monday nights at Hwy 7 & Hwy 400.

Tons of cars and bikes! Lowriders, Muscle, Tuners!

Come check it out!

pics coming soon...

This isnt at the AMC but these are some of the guys from the BAC Lowrider chapter!

[video=youtube;-kT2__Hz3iE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kT2__Hz3iE[/video]

Tried to snag a few pics for y'all but couldnt get them off the site, anyways just check it out! lol

Usually starts around 7ish, You would be safe to go around that time. There is plenty to see

Unfortunately I will be unable to make it because of prior aragements that involve my Monday nights for the next few weeks, however I encourage you to go out and enjoy the array of bikes and cars that come to these meets

Oh snap! I work right behind that Walmart! Too bad I get off at 3pm and want to get far away from Woodbridge as fast as I possibly can.

Anyone going tonight?

This is the last week I will be missing this event. However I encourage you to go down and check it out tonight... It will be a great turn out with this weather!

im probly going tonight but i may take the harley ive been neglecting it amd just spent the day on the sports so what time are people going

im probly going tonight but i may take the harley ive been neglecting it amd just spent the day on the sports so what time are people going

It usually doesnt run much past dark (it isnt very well lit). I am going to try and make it tonight but I gotta pick up a girl so we will see.

730 800 ish is the time to head in. I will post up around 6

Ok guys I went down and checked it last night. They are all there by 7 and leave around 930. It doesn't go much past dark.

To give a brief idea of what you'll see...
Vettes
Camareos (ya I cant spell)
Ford GT's
Shelby Cobras
Lambos
Ferraris
Cutlass Juiced
Impala Juiced
Caddys Juiced
Sport bikes
Cruisers

Its basically a big orgy of cars and I only scratched the surface, next week I will be doing a ride there. (we will be parking in the lowrider section btw)

yeah, checked it out for the first time ...

Red ninja alongside a green one

Hey guys, sorry I went MIA for 3 weeks, but I got my new bike and Im back out again. We will set up a ride for the next one. (I will check with my buddy if it is happening on the holiday monday coming up)

Back
Top Bottom