Etobicoke Riders 5.0 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Etobicoke Riders 5.0

Any interest in a full-day run to Muskoka/Algonquin during one of the leftover weekends (1-day, 600-km run with a bunch of breaks and a lunch break)?

Any interest in a full-day run to Muskoka/Algonquin during one of the leftover weekends (1-day, 600-km run with a bunch of breaks and a lunch break)?

I might be up for it. Keep us posted. I need a real one for the season.. It's been pitiful :(

I might be up for it. Keep us posted. I need a real one for the season.. It's been pitiful :(

Next weekend is supposed to be nice (22C on Saturday, hopefully the same on Sunday). Will probably plan something for Sunday.

I'm about to start working so definitely no riding for me today. Might be up for a cruise tomorrow.

Riding with my buddy (ZX7) to TO Cycle (Browns Line/Lakeshore), then Royal Distributing and GP Bikes today.

Anyone want to join?

Riding with my buddy (ZX7) to TO Cycle (Browns Line/Lakeshore), then Royal Distributing and GP Bikes today.

Anyone want to join?

Wow, that's a heck of a shopping trip! How much can you carry on the bike? :) It's Burrito Tuesday today, but I'll skip, as the weather is not cooperating.

Anyone riding to Port Dover later on (after 5PM)?

I'm up for a ride/meetup sometime this week. Likely Wednesday or Friday. Won't know for sure until the night before but would be fun to get out and do some riding. :) I'm at Dixon and Martin grove.

Anyone riding tonight? Looking to head out and back before 9 tonight.

Back
Top Bottom