Etobicoke Riders 5.0 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Etobicoke Riders 5.0

L&L tomorrow night.. Meeting at Queensway/Park Lawn Timmies at 20:00 as long as it's not raining. Who's in?

Hey!
When do you guys usually meet!? I got the bike plated/insured and ridden for the first time yesterday and super fun! Is there anything going on during the weekend for any rides? Noob friendly (and 125 friendly!)?
W

Nothing absolutely regular.. When someone wants to run a ride, they post it up here. We can definitely make it n00b/125 friendly.

ok sweet! I'll probably be putzing around the Etobicoke/Mississauga area tonight to get more familiar with the bike if anyone's interested. Prob be doing that throughout the weekend actually!

Will be there at 19:45 today.

Where? Weather is a lil dicey but not too bad at the moment.

Last edited:
Hey koorosh! I may have gotten something mixed up as I was at the Tims from 7:45-8 and mustve missed you guys! Hopefully another time!

Hey koorosh! I may have gotten something mixed up as I was at the Tims from 7:45-8 and mustve missed you guys! Hopefully another time!

Having your e-mail address posted on a public forum is an open invitation to mugu-guymen.. Just PM it to koorosh next time and edit it out of your post now.

No, you did not miss me, I missed you.

I came out but then due to weather condition decided to go back home shortly. Hope to see you again soon.

No worries! I ended up just zipping around on lakeshore/bloor and area before going back home! Keep me posted!

Who is going to BB meet today? PM me if you're going. Pending weather, I'm in; should be able to show up around 8pm-ish.

We will be coming but a little later.. Gotta get the Mrs. from work first, get home, get geared up and go.

We will be coming but a little later.. Gotta get the Mrs. from work first, get home, get geared up and go.

What time are you going? OK, if anyone is going, I'll drop by Timmys at Queensway around 8pm, then will go to BB.

Last edited:
Screw it, I am running late, so I'll go straight to BB. I'm on blue CBR F4i, in black Scorpion jacket and Shoei helmet. Come by and say hi :)

Screw it, I am running late, so I'll go straight to BB. I'm on blue CBR F4i, in black Scorpion jacket and Shoei helmet. Come by and say hi :)

Which one? :D We ended up leaving home just short of 9.. The bulb replacement turned into a plug replacement :(

Back
Top Bottom