Bracebridge Supermoto Track and Pics | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bracebridge Supermoto Track and Pics

georgy

Site Supporter
Highway 11 and Kirk Line W - about 5 km north of Bracebridge.
http://maps.google.ca/?ie=UTF8&ll=45.072005,-79.300432&spn=0.011865,0.027874&t=h&z=16

Cost:
$20/hour of riding - if you stay there for 5 hours and ride 1 hour, it's still $20.

Bike tech:
Just swap antifreeze w/ water.

Track is in pretty good shape and it's pretty tight and technical. Anyone is welcome, bigger bikes will work, but there are some tight turns.

We usually go on weekends, but some of us also have free weekdays.

Some pics:

4484489901_78038074b5_o.jpg

4484485063_953a3d3cfa_o.jpg

1.jpg

DSC06360.JPG

DSC06469.JPG

DSC06503.JPG

DSC06542.JPG

Going to be there tomorrow and a group of us will be going up this coming Saturday, hopefully.

I have been wanting to get up to there for awhile! (In Barrie)

So it's 20 for an hour of riding? Good deal.

Tech is just swap out the coolant?
Do bolts need to be wired?

I have never ridden a track before, just use the Drz sm for scooting about and trail riding with a set of dirt tires.

Anything else I should know? I may venture up there on a Monday or Friday.

Just swap the coolant, no safety wiring.

Go up and ride as much as you want, when you're done if the old man hasn't come out to get your money, just knock on his door and give it to him.

Few of us going up on Sunday. Good chance for anyone that hasn't been there to check out the track.

PM me for details.

Would it be strange to just come up and watch? I only have knobbies on, but I'd love to see the track and such.

So it's 20 for an hour of riding? Good deal.

thats a little misleading, last time i was there for 3 hours, rode less than one according to my hour meter, and the old man asked me for 60 bucks, i gave him 30 and walked away

thats a little misleading, last time i was there for 3 hours, rode less than one according to my hour meter, and the old man asked me for 60 bucks, i gave him 30 and walked away

Thanks for the input Chad. However, I've been there more than 10 times, the "old man" doesn't ask you for ****. He takes "donations". You can give him 5 bucks and walk away if you wanted to be an ***.

His deal is $20/hour of riding. Not once has he checked anyone's hour meter.

Are there any jumps on this SM track?

As a side note, I was at Eagles Nest in Oshweeken with my SM setup last weekend and it's hard packed enough that you can hang it right out there when it's dry. $20 for the whole day, and your 7th ride is free.

Are there any jumps on this SM track?

As a side note, I was at Eagles Nest in Oshweeken with my SM setup last weekend and it's hard packed enough that you can hang it right out there when it's dry. $20 for the whole day, and your 7th ride is free.

I've been wanting to get out to eagles nest, but I assumed the track would be ****ed with so much rain lately.

No jumps at bracebridge, just pavement.

I was at Eagles Nest in Oshweeken with my SM setup last weekend and it's hard packed enough that you can hang it right out there when it's dry. $20 for the whole day, and your 7th ride is free.

clamca and i have been saying that and doing it for years, im slow because im slow not because of lack of traction.

clamca and i have been saying that and doing it for years, im slow because im slow not because of lack of traction.

I'll prob be at Eagle's Nest again this Sunday (weather pending), if any other slowpoke SM guys wanna join me!

Do any of these places offer lessons on how to properly ride a Supermoto? I'm interested in learning. I do a number of track days yearly on a 600, but wondering if it's a totally different riding style. I no longer have my R6, my current ride is a 690 SMC.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom