2011 Toronto Motorsport Park (TMP) Fridays Run What you Brung | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2011 Toronto Motorsport Park (TMP) Fridays Run What you Brung

....and how about that silver twin turbo mustang... WHAT A SLEEPER!!!

After that delay on the track, he told me he was going to run a 'street map'.
Unless my eyes failed me, I'm almost positive he put up an 8.67.
Did you happen to see that pass, or are my eyes really that bad?

He was running high 9's all night...I saw his last run but from where I was i couldn't read the board for glare....I would guess a 9.67....ether way...you wouldn't want to tangle with that beast on the streets...lol....and its still a 3800lb car!

Last night was alot of fun...First and only Wednesday night I'll be out this year...Just so turned out I turned my best two passes after pretty much everyone had left...run a 9.71, but a pb of 1.59 60' which is a nice stepping stone to running my 9.5 this year yet...All my shifter issues seem to have been ironed out....Time to put together a new bazzaz fuel map for the muzzy sidewinder pipe to replace the tsukigi map I have used till today..should put out a few more ponies at the top end I'm hoping..Overall alot of fun....and how about that silver twin turbo mustang... WHAT A SLEEPER!!!
First of all... Hope all is well Nevertooold --- can you tell the forum that I beat your bike twice at the beginng of this season :lol: glad to hear you got it all dialed in.... I wouldnt want to race you now....
As for the twin turbo Mustang -- I've never seen him at the track, but I know exactly what car your talking about --- Ask him what bike he raced (the monday before you saw him at the track) I was suppose to go on that Wed, and couldnt make it... I heard he ran a 9.80 --- and Im sure the car will go mid 8's once he figures it out --
TTLY --- FZ1

Back
Top Bottom