Who is the Ducati God Mechanic in Toronto? Need ECU reflashed... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who is the Ducati God Mechanic in Toronto? Need ECU reflashed...

I know him very well, he is my mechanic, he is a great mechanic, He fixed my 1098 with some stalling problem the other dealers I went to, coudn`t fix it, his price was really good and I decided from that moment that I will go to Him always, He told me he was for a short time at Corsa Meccanica, but now he is now working on His own, if you need Him, I am very happy to share his number (289) 893 2400, his name is Giovanni.

I know him very well, he is my mechanic, he is a great mechanic, He fixed my 1098 with some stalling problem the other dealers I went to, coudn`t fix it, his price was really good and I decided from that moment that I will go to Him always, He told me he was for a short time at Corsa Meccanica, but now he is now working on His own, if you need Him, I am very happy to share his number (289) 893 2400, his name is Giovanni.

That guy is out Whitby way correct?

I have heard good things about him ..

Giovanni was on the big Duc ride yesterday. He seems really knowledgeable and a great guy. Six of his customers were on the ride and they love his work. Yes he's in Whitby. I'm going to get a full exhaust done this fall by him. He doesn't really have shop rates from what he told us and he works out of his home/garage from what I understand. Again, a really nice guy.

I do not think Giovanni has an equipment for this work... "yet." Best to ask question on DOCC.ca.(Ducati Owners Club of Canada)

I am one of his customer Kamenrider and yes He does count with a variety of different high end tools and the latest software, if he does not have something He'll tell you in advance, but I am pretty sure he does almost everything, I am very satisfied with the job he did with my 1098, so I don't think you need to go that far and call DOCC.ca... if I where you I would just call Him up straight of email him, He gave me his business card and phone, Gio's my buddy;
gfducati@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom