Live Cam of Port Dover | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Live Cam of Port Dover

Still live?

Yep. Looks just like I remember it. :p I'm actually glad I'm working this evening. I'd rather go to work and make a days pay than hop on the highway all the way down to Dover just to duck walk my bike for 3km and then get stuck in a sea of people. Sometimes my day off falls on Friday 13th, but when it does I go for a ride anywhere but Dover.

This! It may just be me but I don't get the attraction to events like this. I felt the same after doing Bike Week in Daytona in 2005, although the disappointment was worse due to cost, time and effort associated with a pose down.

How many of you would go if it was wall-to-wall supersports?

Pass, thanks.

And on that note, just watched the HA and RD going en masse on Upper James in Hamilton with their "traffic point" riders doing +/- 100 km/h down the centre double left lane to get ahead of the crowd and block intersections. Idiots.

How many of you would go if it was wall-to-wall supersports?

wall to wall nothing and wall to wall gheyness is the problem not the type of bikes. Same g@yness as L & L, Ertefa, or any other poser stand around meet instead of riding or driving.

Walking around Port Dover is probably the most exercise some of these people have received all year

Walking around Port Dover is probably the most exercise some of these people have received all year

lol.

anyway, is there a live cam for 2016?

EDIT. found it..

[video=youtube;eCxZmJo9DwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCxZmJo9DwE[/video]

Last edited:
Nice to see it is or just finished raining at 1 pm.. been sunny warm and bright here in Thornhill since about 10 am..lol

Way bigger than I remember it , lol . Now I dont even have to go anymore...

Looks real wet on the streets.

BB

Pass, thanks.

And on that note, just watched the HA and RD going en masse on Upper James in Hamilton with their "traffic point" riders doing +/- 100 km/h down the centre double left lane to get ahead of the crowd and block intersections. Idiots.
Very much so.

Made that idiot move once as one of the sheep. Never doing it again.

As a matter of fact, never doing huge group rides ever. 8-10 MAX

Back
Top Bottom