Live Cam of Port Dover | GTAMotorcycle.com

Live Cam of Port Dover

mixed feelings. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt...
but as I see the bikes go by, it sure beats being at work...

Sucks to see this while I am at work.. but oh well some bills got to get paid!

Hey you! get off my BIKE!!

now i get to see what im missing while sitting at work...

Ditto. Don't think I'll end up making it because I have other plans tonight after work.
There are 3 Friday 13th dates in 2012 (january, april and july).

haha awesome :D

Yep. Looks just like I remember it. :p I'm actually glad I'm working this evening. I'd rather go to work and make a days pay than hop on the highway all the way down to Dover just to duck walk my bike for 3km and then get stuck in a sea of people. Sometimes my day off falls on Friday 13th, but when it does I go for a ride anywhere but Dover.

amazing how many pirates were there at 6am to get prime parking

Wait, so ppl ride all the way there.. park their bikes and just walk? no riding? no twisties? no flavour?

I like looking at bikes but wouldn't spend more than 20 minutes going up and down the street, maybe an hour tops if I have my SLR with me.. I see on the cam the same bikes I saw this morning when I saw this post.

^ you couldn't walk the whole thing in 1/2 hour.

Some people try and paddlewalk their bikes around, but it's mostly a pose down.
Ride in parade style,
find a parking spot,
walk the streets to see the sites, some sites you will wish you had not seen.
We went last year, can't say I saw much good "talent" even walking around.

Once your feet hurt and you are tired of the people, you ride home out the back way of town

It's just not scene I guess. I think it GREAT that there is something for people who like it though. Good for the town, meeting up with other bikers, nifty bikes. Its just the whole pirate thing. I've got it the worst. I have a thing for old bikes ( late 70's- mid 80's) and I always get old farts coming up to me and telling me stories about people I never knew or met who had the same bike. I just sort of avoid these things now.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

^ you couldn't walk the whole thing in 1/2 hour.

Some people try and paddlewalk their bikes around, but it's mostly a pose down.
Ride in parade style,
find a parking spot,
walk the streets to see the sites, some sites you will wish you had not seen.
We went last year, can't say I saw much good "talent" even walking around.

Once your feet hurt and you are tired of the people, you ride home out the back way of town

I get it now
dover2011015.jpg

Looks like a busy one!

Back
Top Bottom