What do yo use?

• Kijiji

Votes: 64 78.0%
  • Craigslist

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Both

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters
Kijiji is bigger here in Ontario, when I moved out to Vancouver everyone uses Craigslist. Personally I like the fact that you have 100 posts that come up on CL instead of like 25 on Kijiji, But its nice to have the thumbnail picture. Its pretty funny actually most people in BC dont even know what Kijiji is, and most people in Ontario think that Craigslist is for hookers lol.

I think they should have a button to reply with exactly 1/2 your asking price, and have a drop down that people can pick.

"cash"
"will you take $price/2?"
"I can pickup right now for $price/2"

I think they should have a button to reply with exactly 1/2 your asking price, and have a drop down that people can pick.

"cash"
"will you take $price/2?"
"I can pickup right now for $price/2"

HAHAHA no kidding!!! Will you take $xxxx.xx Cash right now? what else you going to pay me in magical beans? Do people still use bank drafts? Iv sold lots on those sites and If its that big of a deal you dont want to carry money, I will come to the bank with you, but I am not taking a draft from a stranger. I also just got a square credit card reader for some of the work I do so maybe I will start telling people I take credit.

Back
Top Bottom