• Kijiji

Votes: 64 78.0%
  • Craigslist

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Both

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters

daught

Just curious what everyone uses. Do you use one or the other? Do you always check both?

Kijji, But if i can't buy it or sell it there, I'll try craiglist.

i like kijiji better. While I appreciate the simplicity of text only, I think kijiji is a better site for visitors.

I prefer Kijiji just because I can send an email right there and then. I don't like how you have to open up your email just to respond. (Unless you have your Microsoft Outlook set up). I also like how Kijiji has the pictures with the price.

dont care for craigslist. seems to have fallen to the wayside.

Listed quite a few items for sale on both recently and 90% of the responses have come from Kijiji

I don't like craigslist. People post lots of crap there and their search feature isn't that good. Kijiji has more stringent requirements to post thus the ads there are of a higher quality, plus there are normally more pics on kijiji.

Kijiji for buying stuff & craigslist for job postings. I find that older people are more likely to post job ads on craigslist than Kijiji. The only reason I prefer Kijiji for buying is because you can preview the pictures better.

Personally I use both for selling/buying. It optimizes my chances to sell or find what I'm looking for.

I used craigslist this past week to sell an old ****** bicycle. I had TONS of emails! Must be gas prices.

Got much more/better responses from Kijiji. Over 75% of the replies I got from craigslist were scammers. Almost all the responses from Kijiji were legit.

Also, I just found kijiji much easier to use.

Exactly. Craigslist is just a waste of time and a source of frustration.

I actually like Craigslist, don't ask me to explain why, I've just been using it for years and is my default destination to sell stuff, if it doesn't sell on Craigslist, I'll move on to Kijiji. One thing did get me absolutely ****** at Craigslist though, I was trying to sell a Zumo in the motorcycle section and it kept on getting flagged. Ended up selling it on Kijiji

I actually like Craigslist, don't ask me to explain why, I've just been using it for years and is my default destination to sell stuff, if it doesn't sell on Craigslist, I'll move on to Kijiji. One thing did get me absolutely ****** at Craigslist though, I was trying to sell a Zumo in the motorcycle section and it kept on getting flagged. Ended up selling it on Kijiji

Honestly it's very annoying when people post accessories in vehicle section. Vehicles are vehicles electronics are electronics.

Honestly it's very annoying when people post accessories in vehicle section. Vehicles are vehicles electronics are electronics.

I disagree, in a forum such as this where there are multiple sections that makes perfect sense. On say Craigslist, where are you more likely to see and then buy motorcycle accessories from, the bike section or the clothing (or whatever) section?

Back
Top Bottom