Chat Bout! - New Wednesday weekly hang out! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chat Bout! - New Wednesday weekly hang out!

strictlye

For those of you who love West Indian food, I worked out a deal with my favorite Jamaican Resturant.

Here's the deal........

All small chicken (Jerk, Fried, Stew, BBQ) dishes are discounted to $2.50! all day on Wednesdays for Bikers!!!!! If you would rather Oxtail or Curry Goat instead of Chicken you will get a free can of pop!!!

All you have to is park infront of the Resturant, show your Helmet when you order and mention the "Biker Discount".

They will have parking spots blocked off (after 6pm) in front of the Shop on Eglington, Music is usually playing and the Big screen TV usually has a sports game, movie or something showing on it.
And for you those of you who think they must be giving you small portions of food....think again. The location is centralized so riders from the East and the West can get to it easily, its right off the Allen on Eglington, a hop skip and a jump from Yorkdale.

Chat Bout Restaurant
1552 Eglinton Ave W, York, ON M6E 2G8
(647) 351-4151
Directions

chatstorefront.jpg

Last edited:
Big thanks for getting us this deal!
I'll be sure to try to gather up some riders for next week!!!

Ill be there next week! mmmmm jerk

I added a picture of the Resturant for those who are not familiar with the place. I will be coming from Brampton on Wednesday if anyone wants to ride with me and my friends.

Last edited:
I'm in...If my bike is delivered by then.

I'll be heading from Brampton also. I'll PM you strictlye when the time comes.

Anyone going there today? Sun's out and seems like weather's gonna hold for a while.

*EDIT*

Make that 2 hours from now XD

Last edited:
I was just thinking the same thing. I don't want to get caught in the rain but it seems to have dried up for the moment. I'm iffy right now.

im really tempted to go! 2.50 for a meal!

sounds like a good meal before hitting up KC =D

Chat Bout is literally 2 minutes away from my house.

Maybe I'll just walk over with my helmet LOL.

Thank you for getting GTAMotorcycle a "toonie.5 wednesday" deal!

Once I get my bike in June I'll likely join you guys as my fiancee's store is a few doors down from there...

ok, weather looks perfect for tomorrow. I'm definately heading down from Brampton. I'll be leaving Brampton 7-7:30pm from Kennedy and Sandlewood plaza if anyone wants to join me.

i ride by there EVERY day on my way home from work! if I am workin late and see you guys there, I'll for sure make a pit stop.

I took the day off so I'll be heading up there earlier

Im so stoked for some food! Im buying extra for lunch tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom