Chat Bout! - New Wednesday weekly hang out! | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chat Bout! - New Wednesday weekly hang out!

Last week this place smelled like garbage (loads of garbage piled out front). One of the workers poured javex and water on the garbage trying to dampen the smell – it splashed all over 1 bike (pimpin R6). Area is a bit sketchy too. Think I’ll pass on it from now on….anyone else think of something better for wednesdays?

Poor baby... :)

Last week this place smelled like garbage (loads of garbage piled out front). One of the workers poured javex and water on the garbage trying to dampen the smell – it splashed all over 1 bike (pimpin R6). Area is a bit sketchy too. Think I’ll pass on it from now on….anyone else think of something better for wednesdays?
did you buy any food?
my garage smell like garbage when i put garbage in it, awaiting the garbage truck, in the front too, and i would go back.
they can't put the garbage at the back where the garbage truck can't access it, not like mc'donalds.
the worker tried his best to keep customers happy by dampening the smell, so people don't complain too much.
it splashed over a bike by accident, not deliberately.
did any bombs drop?
you just did.
mc'donalds open 24/7 !!!!!!!

Last edited:
did you buy any food?
my garage smell like garbage when i put garbage in it, awaiting the garbage truck, in the front too, and i would go back.
they can't put the garbage at the back where the garbage truck can't access it, not like mc'donalds.
the worker tried his best to keep customers happy by dampening the smell, so people don't complain too much.
it splashed over a bike by accident, not deliberately.
did any bombs drop?
you just did.
mc'donalds open 24/7 !!!!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeee :D

this still happening?
craving some jerk chicken....

sorry for the bump =/

Back
Top Bottom