Any Cobourg/Port Hope Riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any Cobourg/Port Hope Riders

AMG4ME

Hey just looking for a few local riders, I have a few peeps in town that we all do some weekly rides and random cruises around the area and was just wondering who else is in the area?

Hey just looking for a few local riders, I have a few peeps in town that we all do some weekly rides and random cruises around the area and was just wondering who else is in the area?

I don't live out there, but my gf lives in Port Hope and I generally ride out that way on the weekends/randomly when possible (have yet to make it this year.) Would be fun to join some local riders there sometime when I/we have free time -- whereabouts do you guys ride there?

we go all over the country side cruising... sometimes its a good pace sometimes its a cruise.

we go all over the country side cruising... sometimes its a good pace sometimes its a cruise.

I've ridden around Lakeshore there recently, but do you have any other suggestions for roads/areas I should check out? I followed along some random backroads last year (until I dropped the bike on one, lol), definitely some nice country roads out there.

I am from Port Hope, I rip the KLR 250, purple and green with blue jacket and gloves, black Arai helmet. I'm out all the time and would be surprised if you didn't see me haha.

ya im from Cobourg, theres a group of us at the pier in cobourg at around 7-8 on thursday nights. I ride a Gixxer around, as you can see by the pic. Hope to see some of ya around.

There are a few of us around, although I haven't had much time to ride the past 2 years - post a ride and i'll make an excuse to drag the poor beast out of the garage ...

My wifey and I are in cobourg. Rice lake circle is fun or a spin out to bloomfield. Go up road #10 north of welcome is a great ride. Maybe we can get an autumn colours tour together within the next few weeks? Think about it and let us know.

Post up a ride, I'm from just north of Bowmanville, but I regularly ride out that way. I just bought a new gsxr 600 and my fiancee is riding my old 250

Hey folks. Sorry I've been away as my wife's dad passed away last week. I'll still get something together and posted up. Buy the time leaves start changing she'll need a nice ride to clear her mind. We'll stay in touch.

Last edited:
anyone meet on Sunday mornings.
I am at rice lake with my Duc vacationing.

There are a few of us around, although I haven't had much time to ride the past 2 years - post a ride and i'll make an excuse to drag the poor beast out of the garage ...

The only spot I know of is,of course,Timmy's at hwy 45 and Elgin st in Cobourg. How long are you in the area for? We're in Port Hope and we can maybe get together on a weeknight after work. Wife and I both have cruisers but can navigate the zig-zags in the area pretty good. You're close to some fun roads no matter which side of the lake your on BTW. I just found out yesterday that the vintage motorcycle club meets on sundays FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom