Physiotherapy downtown toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Physiotherapy downtown toronto

Jayv

Site Supporter
Or physiotherapists lol.

Buggered up my knee possible meniscus tear, anyone have any recommendations.

Not interested in any happy ending facilities, i already know some good ones.

Ideally the closer to the downtown core the better.

Or physiotherapists lol.

Buggered up my knee possible meniscus tear, anyone have any recommendations.

Not interested in any happy ending facilities, i already know some good ones.

Ideally the closer to the downtown core the better.
Come and see me, me love you long time

+ 1 for Athletes Care. I've been going there for the last 3 months. I requested a therapist who also works as a trainer for the TFC. Great knowledgable staff.

Hi Jay, I also injured my knee a few months ago, and I went to a physiotherapist at Ace Physio. They are located in downtown Toronto near Yonge and College. After about 5 sessions my pain was gone, and I had learnt the exercises to keep my knee strong and healthy for the long term. You can check out the website at http://www.acephysio.com I highly recommend this physiotherapy clinic.

Just a little update, touch wood I haven't had any pain from the knee in some time. I do know the final prognosis was to go under the knife to fix the problem.

I'm stubborn though, maybe it will come to haunt me in ten years not doing the surgery.

Since then I have picked up a hand injury at the track that I am getting looked by athletic edge sports medicine aesm.ca, I will report back my review.

Bottom line I've got stop crashing lol.

Hey Ninjakitty,
Just stumbled on this as I was trolling and I was at Cornerstone Physio last year too!
How cool! Maybe we sat next to each other in the waiting room.
I was getting my back treated. They were great! All better now,....as long as I do my exercises.....!

There is an excellent clinic that just opened up recently on the corner of Yonge and Adelaide in downtown Toronto called Rebalance Sports Medicine. I have been to some other clinics and didn't get better. But, at this clinic the physios really know their stuff and have a reason for doing everything that they are doing. A friend of mine recommended this place to me and she had a meniscus tear too. Their prices are very reasonable and they directly billed my insurance company (make sure you ask if you want this service). Best of luck. Check out their website www.rebalancetoronto.com

Physiotherapy is used to improve a patient’s quality of life through diagnosis, examination, prognosis, physical intervention, and patient education. I recommend Don Valley, Here experienced physiotherapists prescribe personalized therapeutic exercises and provide essential education about the body, helping you determine the cause for impaired movement, educating you on how to restore mobility & independence and how to avoid or prevent bodily injury. if you want more information check out their website https://dvhealthandwellness.com/

Physiotherapy is used to improve a patient’s quality of life through diagnosis, examination, prognosis, physical intervention, and patient education. I recommend Don Valley, Here experienced physiotherapists prescribe personalized therapeutic exercises and provide essential education about the body, helping you determine the cause for impaired movement, educating you on how to restore mobility & independence and how to avoid or prevent bodily injury. if you want more information check out their website https://dvhealthandwellness.com/

Sounds like a whole bunch of looking, prodding, poking, talking and little to no actual therapy. Will keep it in mind if ever need somebody to tell me how to not hurt myself.

I'm a bit ****** off at the first post pushers. Members can use Google / Searches to find resources. We come here to get recommendations from people we may know, not a bunch of ambulance chasers.

Back
Top Bottom