Twin Seasons Recreation Beware | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Twin Seasons Recreation Beware

Thank you everyone.Denny.

Nice to hear a place get good reviews. However im going to go against the grain. Denny you said you would repair his bike. Turns out you were moving the shop and did not. It was good you payed to tow his bike out of your shop. But the customer is left hanging - having payed to have it towed to you. out of his pocket money he won't get back after you said you would work on it. simply not right.

Given the good reviews, I would not hesitate to recommend your shop. the original poster needs (needed) to be more diplomatic in his approach and words towards you. best of luck to you in your new location.

Last edited:
This was 5 years ago. TSR has been my go to for parts and service (that which I can't do myself) for 16 years. His shop is down the street from my house. Denny is a good guy, and his parts/ desk guy Dan is too.

This was 5 years ago. TSR has been my go to for parts and service (that which I can't do myself) for 16 years. His shop is down the street from my house. Denny is a good guy, and his parts/ desk guy Dan is too.

lmao thanks for the heads up. wonder why denny brought this thread back from the grave.

Back
Top Bottom