Twin Seasons Recreation Beware | GTAMotorcycle.com

Twin Seasons Recreation Beware

transitbear

Buddy there said he'd work on my bike. I had it towed there and two weeks later he says he won't work on the bike. He promises to tow the bike to make up for me having paid for it towed there and having to have it towed again and he just won't do it. Goof. Guy talks out of both sides of his mouth. He's going out of business and does't give a ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy there said he'd work on my bike. I had it towed there and two weeks later he says he won't work on the bike. He promises to tow the bike to make up for me having paid for it towed there and having to have it towed again and he just won't do it. Goof. Guy talks out of both sides of his mouth. He's going out of business and does't give a fick.
I don't know the shop or owner, so can't dispute your claim, but as a first post I have to question your credibility. No offense to you in particular, but whenever I see a brand new member bashing a place with their first post, my first thought is always "disgruntled former employee or competitor".

Last edited:
That story doesn't sound right.

I've known them for years and he won't turn down most bikes although he stays away from a Harley. Is that your ride? If so, he would have told you out right before you had it towed over.

Ok, he won't work on your bike for whatever reason, but he's offering to tow your bike out of his own pocket to another shop that will work on it. Seems to me that he's trying to do as right for you as he can under the circumstances. I can think of shops that would just be saying sorry, can't do it, come get your bike on your own dime.

My experience has only been two safeties that the guy went above and beyond on. The first one he didn't like how my brake line was routed, so he spent about 5 mins or so re-routing it. The second one the horn wasn't working properly, and he had to have spent at least 10mins fiddling with it to get it working. I know that's not a huge deal, but I think most shops would have just failed it and left me to fix it, or charged me to do it.

So I've never had my bike there to get any repairs, but I wouldn't hesitate based on my experience.

Denny worked on one of my older GSXR's a long while back and I can still remember the first time I rode it; I couldn't stop smiling for the next few days. He did an awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ 1
Denny is a stand up guy, and a great mechanic. I have been going to TSR for 10 years.
He is in the process of moving his shop.... Which is why he didn't take on any work.
His new shop opens up in Georgetown on May 16th.

Can't the mods do something about this thread? I the reply's are awesome, but the OP is bull. Obviously the poster was a disgruntled little peeant.

Can't the mods do something about this thread? I the reply's are awesome, but the OP is bull. Obviously the poster was a disgruntled little peeant.

If anything this helps twin seasons recreation. If I read the comments from the people who posted I can tell the OP is bull and the shop is a good place to visit.

His new shop opens up in Georgetown on May 16th.

Do you know where the new shop is going to be?

I've also had my bike safetied by him and the service was great.

I'll never forget that day. He finished working on someone's sportbike and had to remove it from the shop. The problem was, there was a motorhome or something (it's been a while) blocking the gated entrance to the yard, as well as some other bikes parked here and there. He backed that bike all the way out and hooked it around a few corners faster than I could have done with a bicycle! That was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

I found TSR via a friend who knew Denny back when he worked at the Racer's Edge in Milton. He has been servicing my bikes for 8 years now. He and his employees have always taken the time to explain what they were doing and why. Everyone that I've sent to him has been really happy as well. Wish him well at his new location!

I'm not one to join groups or take part in internet discussions mostly because I don't have the time. I apologize once again to you (disgruntled customer) for the inconvenience that I have caused you and I did do my best to make it up to you. I want to thank all of my customers that have waited patiently for me to get up and running again. It's been a tough two months but things are looking allot better now. I want to thank all of you that helped me search for a new location, move, renovate, work the bugs out of this place and also hold the fort while I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off :). You all know who you are and I will never forget what you have done for me. I will continue to work hard for your hard earned dollars because I want you to keep coming back. Over twenty years have passed since I started this business and it's been full of ups and downs but the only reason I'm still going is because of the loyal employees and customers along the way. I'm going to stay in business for a few more years before I call it quits. If anyone would be interested in buying (TSR) in a few years and have me work for YOU for a while give me a call.
Thank you all so much!
Denny :)

I just want to say thanks again to all of you that helped us get back on our feet, to the loyal customers that allow us to look after them, and last but not least to "transitbear" for the loads of advertizing created by your initial post in 2011!

Georgetown was the best move we could have made. Our customers are people we know, grew up with, went to school with, and have long standing trustworthy relationships with. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

Thanks again,
Denny

Last edited:
Cool, now I have another place I can check out. Most of my family live in G-Town.
When did you move there?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom