University of Toronto Riders Unite! | GTAMotorcycle.com

University of Toronto Riders Unite!

wearelopey

Hey guys,

So I go to U of T and I see bikes around all the time, I was wondering if any of you guys (and gals) are on this forum?

I drive a blue SV1000S and I go to St. George campus. You might have seen me parked outside Sidney Smith on St. George or outside Convocation Hall by the parking meter (where a lot of people park their bikes). My names George feel free to say hi if you ever see me.

If we get enough interest maybe we can go for some group rides OR even start a motorcycle club at UofT. Maybe we'll be able to get access to the engineering workshops and work on our bikes (doubtful, what we might be able to work out some perks).

Let me know if you go to University of Toronto and ride a motorcycle, or even scooter.

All campus' welcome. U of T riders unite!

I'm at UTM, there all the time. Theres only a handful of other riders here though.

hey george!

i'm at st.george campus as well. i have yet to ride to school this season but if you see a yellow katana on hoskin avenue or at bloor/huron that's me! i'll probably be riding to school starting next week.

cheers!
ron

i'm the black daytona (was the green street triple) parked outside sid smith all the time. either on the street or in front of the bicycle racks. you'll see me carrying my helmet around, as the damn locker they gave me is too narrow to fit the damn thing in. i'll be there pretty much rain or shine as long as its above 0 degrees.

however, these will be my last few weeks around, as i attended my very last class today. damn do i feel free.

seen a pile of bikes around... a buell, some 250s, i see the blue sv around, red r6, bluewhite gsxr, a red daytona, fz6, and just as many cruisers (although i'm not too well versed in them, so i cant make out models with a passing glance).

Hey guys,

So I go to U of T and I see bikes around all the time, I was wondering if any of you guys (and gals) are on this forum?

I drive a blue SV1000S and I go to St. George campus. You might have seen me parked outside Sidney Smith on St. George or outside Convocation Hall by the parking meter (where a lot of people park their bikes). My names George feel free to say hi if you ever see me.

If we get enough interest maybe we can go for some group rides OR even start a motorcycle club at UofT. Maybe we'll be able to get access to the engineering workshops and work on our bikes (doubtful, what we might be able to work out some perks).

Let me know if you go to University of Toronto and ride a motorcycle, or even scooter.

Hey I've seen you by there before! Next to the black Ninja a few times as well. Nice bike :) I'll be hopeful to park there for the next school year :D
Can you park there for free? Good luck with your exams!

Hey I've seen you by there before! Next to the black Ninja a few times as well. Nice bike :) I'll be hopeful to park there for the next school year :D
Can you park there for free? Good luck with your exams!

you can park for free anywhere on the street... some other nice spots, are behind con hall by the engineering buildings, in front of med sci building, on the slab of concrete in the middle of the grass, or over in from of hte bike racks of kelly library. those are the spots i use depending on which end of campus im on.

however, dont park on kings college/hart house circle... its blue "P" street parking, not green "P" street parking. you have to pay and leave a ticket... i learned that one the hard way.

I'm a York student, but I spend more time studying at Robarts than I do at York. I'll be there again tonight (on a black 250r), say hi if you see me (which will probably be pretty likely since I'm pulling another all-nighter :()

does UC alumni count? I'm around that neighbourhood a lot.

Hey guys,

Hey I'm at St. George as well. I've seen your SV and the Daytona when I ride up/down st. george - sweet bikes!
I ride a yellow/black gixxer 750 now but used to ride a green zx6rr. You'll see me park at the Med Sci concrete slabs by the bike racks or over at the Pharmacy building.

I'd be down for a group ride some time!

Thought this thread needed a revival.

Looks super nice out and I've been dabbling with the idea of starting a motorcycle club (even if it isn't official) at u of t.

Weekly rides most likely, I'd post them in the rides area when things are finalized.

So, who goes to u of t and rides a bike? alumni and faculty welcome of course.

Rides could be as little as cruising to lakeshore timmies, but most likely would consist of niagra, caledon, and eastern runs.

Anyone interested? Would meet either at st george campus or other campus if the group gets bigger, last thing I need is keeping a group together trying to leave the downtown core!

George, you ride a bike
:laughing6:

Back
Top Bottom