University of Toronto Riders Unite! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

University of Toronto Riders Unite!

Another UfT student checking-in. I ride a GS500F but i'm only there once or twice a week.

Incoming U of T Grad student reporting! To all the St. George guys, can I usually just put my bike anywhere (next to bike racks etc) without any problems?

What Toricida said. Do make sure you aren't blocking anything though. There was a 250 that was parked next to my bike that got ticketed yesterday because it's a bit too close to where people walk.

Another UfT student checking-in. I ride a GS500F but i'm only there once or twice a week.

What Toricida said. Do make sure you aren't blocking anything though. There was a 250 that was parked next to my bike that got ticketed yesterday because it's a bit too close to where people walk.

Thanks for the info guys! I'm not 100 percent sure that I'll actually bring my bike to my new place in toronto though, condos+bikes don't usually mix unfortunately :(

I rode my bike around downtown campus through undergrad and a PhD. Still the same sausagefest, I see.

Awesome to see some uoft riders on here!

Im on a blue SV1000S with dirt bike bars and a givi topcase. on campus all the time usually around sid smith or the AC!

St George third year. Just recently got a CBR500R. Not sure if I'll have time for any more clubs, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. :)

I've returned to U of T after "a few years off'", finally finishing my BSc (I started in ... 1975!) :D
and I'm tired of paying so much for parking and fuel ... see where I'm going with this? ;-)
I noticed a few bikes parked outside SF ... so, here I am ... doing my homework!
If you see "The Killer Beez Kneez" ... that's my ride!
(laugh all you want ... I'm old, and you should know what they say about "old, bold riders" ... ;-)
Happy to be back in classes with all you youngsters, and soon I'll be even happier once I've figured out how close I can park to SF, SS, and MP ... you'll know it's me, on or off The Killer Bee! <3

Hey guys,

So I go to U of T and I see bikes around all the time, I was wondering if any of you guys (and gals) are on this forum?

I drive a blue SV1000S and I go to St. George campus. You might have seen me parked outside Sidney Smith on St. George or outside Convocation Hall by the parking meter (where a lot of people park their bikes). My names George feel free to say hi if you ever see me.

If we get enough interest maybe we can go for some group rides OR even start a motorcycle club at UofT. Maybe we'll be able to get access to the engineering workshops and work on our bikes (doubtful, what we might be able to work out some perks).

Let me know if you go to University of Toronto and ride a motorcycle, or even scooter.

All campus' welcome. U of T riders unite!

I'm thinking about starting a motorcycle club as a recognized group.

Back
Top Bottom