Still in the Game Rides!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

Osiris

Looking for Riders out there who are a little older, a little wiser (at least in their own minds!!), beyond the years of 'Us vs the OPP' but still have an eye lookin' for the man...Riders who may remember Club focus and RPM.... And may have been into Zeppelin and Sabbath... after they broke up

Share some great rides, great coffee, and some great conversation!

I like your idea 'Us vs the OPP':lmao: never tried it before. Can you please explain the limits: is it only the speeding thing, or we can use the guns too?

I like the sound of this! Not the sounds of Zepplin or Sabbath though. Just because we're older, that doesn't mean we can't like the new stuff does it? Even though I'm in my mid-thirties, I still like to party with the rest of them at Guvernment and would definitely be up for some rides with some wiser people.

I'm up for this as well!

.....lets keep an eye on the weather.....and dig out some of those great routes!!

Last edited:
How old is "a little older, a little wiser"?

Well, the riders bit pretty much kills that.

For myself Led Zeppelin was o.k. but I was more into the Guess Who and then Bachman Turner Overdrive.

I would definately be up for one of these rides, once we get into double digit temps.

I hate seeing this thread slip down the depth chart. I was looking forward to some "Live to Ride-Ride to Lunch" type outings. In fact the coming weekend holds some potential and I have an idea for a nice ride. I would hope to meet up in the Stouffville area and see some riders here are from other parts but once this ball is rolling you can plan a nice route out that way and invite the "Still in the Gamers".
I'll post up more details later but just checking for any interest. (I'm going anyway though.) PM or post. :thumbup:

As much as I would have loved to join you, I have an out of town family thing this coming weekend. Catch you next time!

How old is "a little older, a little wiser"?

I think it would be something like,
My age - Your age = OMG, I could be your mother!
or, if you're reading this and thinking "I remember RPM - Rank the Party Movement!" or, "I went and saw Black Sabbath at the CNE Grandstand! (In my case I saw The Cure, Love & Rockets and Echo & The Bunnymen, etc. that genre...)

Last edited:
My age - Your age = OMG, I could be your mother!

Reminds me of a conversation with the "front desk" at the shop "OMG, your bike's as old as my mother" (quoted verbatim :rolleyes: ).

Steppenwolfe @ Varsity Stadium '69 IIRC.

I am interested in meeting up so I will check in Tomorrow night if there is a plan for Saturday.

Maturity? This is not the forum you're looking for.

I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom