Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 68 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

Hey guys, hope you don't mind a new comer to some rides ? all of my riding buddies have quit riding, getting bored of riding solo lol .. hope to get together with a few group rides soon !!

Are we still in the game ?

Hey Cris, I hope you are doing well my friend!
Season is off to a slow start that is for sure. A few of the boys got together awhile ago with talk of a few PA, KY/OH, NC/TN rides and a future Colorado-Wyoming trip.
I have only done a few local rides but nothing up north yet.
Work, the house and other hobbies have taken up a ton of time and with the weather being more ****** than sunni the chance to plan a ride hasn't been there.
If ever you are heading out for a few hours and want to grab lunch give me a shout or post it. Be nice to finally get out and share a few laughs and stories.

I'll be riding next Tuesday to NJ for busines, planning to spend a day + in PA on Friday and Saturday. Anybody in the area ?

Cooo roo coo coo, Coo roo coo coo

Coooo roo coo coo, Coo roo coo cooo!

I hope everyone is well and I wish you all a great, safe riding season!
Hopefully we can pull off a few more short day trips to lunch somewhere up north this year.
Would be great to catch up after a long winter and a quiet season last year.

Last edited:
Are ya up for a wee ride this weekend?

Forecast has changed to include Saturday in the mix! (Still not too keen on your early morning idea though.)

No weekend day rides for me but I'm heading down to the dragon next month. 2nd week of Sept if anyone wants to tag along.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Dudes!!! We gotta get together soon. I know we are all busy and dealing with other stuff but even a ride to lunch would be great.
There is a group of us heading south this Friday, back next week. Dragon and area in September.
If you can make it happen for this Friday LMK and come join us. Tom is doing the logistics so you know it will be an amazing trip.

This was a great group the one time I was able to join. Very much like my old riding group which is now disbanded. Bring back the Sunday rides! Or Saturdays, for that matter. I have lots of time on weekends now that I'm an empty nester.

Moe!! Dude! Hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy! I think there will be some weekend rides this season. I had a couple of trips planned for the summer WV down to TOTD and CO, WY, OR, CA, NV, UT but I think it is safe to say that ain't happenin' now! Hoping to at least get a PA weekend in. Bikes have already been dusted off and out a few times this "spring". Hopefully we can get in a few rides and you can join us on a few trips. We've caved and will be doing some camping this year! Looking forward to seeing you!

Honestly officer, I wasn't speeding. I was social distancing!!

Last minute
Planning a Saturday ride starting in the Cambridge, to brantfotd to burlington area.
If anyone still visits this site.
Bikes are socially distancing and helmets are the best ppes'

I will check the forum at 9 pm tonight for responses and touch base with meet up location

Rob

Back
Top Bottom