Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 54 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

Late Summer/Fall Rides!

Greetings Gents.......

Is it time to start to plan some Late Summer/fall rides?

Late Summer/Fall Rides!

Greetings Gents.......

Holy $#!^, where the **** have you been?!? I hope you have some good trip stories to tell. The boys are away playing in VT NH this weekend and I had to give it a miss due to some commitments so will be champing at the bit to get away soon.
It has been a crappy summer for SITG rides as between the trips and the bad weather there has only been a few get togethers.

The makings of a great fall colours ride are already in the works and there is always time for a quick run down to PA or a day up north.

If the weather co-operates we will definitely try for a ride next weekend. Nice seeing you back!

Late Summer/Fall Rides!

Greetings Gents.......

Like Dave said, we're in NY/VT/NH this weekend, but as soon as we get back, we will be planning our Fall trip to WV/VA/NC/TN. We're thinking first or second week of October. Can you get away for five days?
We might go for another weekend trip to PA in two weeks, so let Dave know if you're interested in either!

Holy $#!^, where the **** have you been?!? I hope you have some good trip stories to tell. The boys are away playing in VT NH this weekend and I had to give it a miss due to some commitments so will be champing at the bit to get away soon.
It has been a crappy summer for SITG rides as between the trips and the bad weather there has only been a few get togethers.

The makings of a great fall colours ride are already in the works and there is always time for a quick run down to PA or a day up north.

If the weather co-operates we will definitely try for a ride next weekend. Nice seeing you back!

Thanks Dave! It has been a busy summer. Will be good to get out on a ride or two before winter.
Let's see what comes our way!!

Like Dave said, we're in NY/VT/NH this weekend, but as soon as we get back, we will be planning our Fall trip to WV/VA/NC/TN. We're thinking first or second week of October. Can you get away for five days?
We might go for another weekend trip to PA in two weeks, so let Dave know if you're interested in either!

NY/VT/NH..... Nice!! Was down there last year and really enjoyed it!

I will PM Dave about the other options.... Could be very interesting!

Would like to do a ride north this weekend. I don't yet know which day (Sat or Sun) as I need a few things to come together first.
Just throwing it out now to see if anyone is interested in joining. I'll have the details by tomorrow afternoon.

PM or post if interested.

Would like to do a ride north this weekend. I don't yet know which day (Sat or Sun) as I need a few things to come together first.
Just throwing it out now to see if anyone is interested in joining. I'll have the details by tomorrow afternoon.

Good work 7up! Definitely interested. Sunday looks better than Saturday weather-wise, but could do either.

Would be coming from Hastings though, so would have to meet-up someplace. Maybe Norland or thereabouts ...

I am good for a ride either day! Would be nice to do our northern route with a good lunch!

I'd be up for Sunday.

Sunday it is.

Famous Sams around 8:30ish (Woodbine & Stouffville Rd) Stands up 9:00ish
600km about 10hrs with a stop for a nice lunch.

I would like to join this ride since last year but never got a chance. Looks like Sunday would be perfect for riding so I might join you this time.

If you haven't met us at Famous Sams before we will be parked more in the front. There will be tons of bikes around back who meet there every Sunday. I'll be the guy by the silver Bandit with a coffee and a bacon sandwich!
The route has plenty of points where you can peel off and slab it home if you want to cut out early.

I'll be the guy on the black busa showing up late.

If you haven't met us at Famous Sams before we will be parked more in the front. There will be tons of bikes around back who meet there every Sunday. I'll be the guy by the silver Bandit with a coffee and a bacon sandwich!
The route has plenty of points where you can peel off and slab it home if you want to cut out early.

When you said "front" means the one that facing Petro Canada right? I'll be there around 8.30 on a white Tuono.
Will stop by at Petro first. See you tomorrow morning :)

Back
Top Bottom