Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 63 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

Nice too see you at Royal been way to long since we rode together, B-Kings off the road having new rubber fitted this week but will try and pop in next week after work to catch up
Nick

Nice too see you at Royal been way to long since we rode together, B-Kings off the road having new rubber fitted this week but will try and pop in next week after work to catch up
Nick
Likewise! Don't be a stranger!

Fitted new Q3's Friday rode 60km Saturday and found a 6" nail in the rear, oh well Petes have another transaction boy my luck is plentiful at the moment

Thinking about going down south for the long weekend (3-4 days). Any interest ? Also open to other routes, as long as they are twisty enough :)

Thinking about going down south for the long weekend (3-4 days). Any interest ? Also open to other routes, as long as they are twisty enough :)

Bah!!!! I just noticed your post now! When are you leaving? (if you haven't left already) I can be ready to go in no time. Shoot me a text if you have my number.

Father's day ride anyone?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If that is Father's day.

Good to see there's life still in this thread. Could work nicely. What else is Father's Day for?

Sunday is the day for me. Already got plans for Saturday. Enjoying the streetfighter too much. I'll be available in a couple of weeks for another ride.

Sunday ride anyone? Sonny?

Im an early morning rider, usually head out about 6 or 7 on the weekends for 2-3 hours. Live in the city, yonge & st. Clair, and head north. Prefer backroads and always looking for a nice twisty. Fairly new rider, 3rd yr, riding a scrambler ducati, love older bikes too, other bike is '74 cb360. If there are other early risers would like to join let me know.

1974 CB360, 2015 Ducati Scrambler

The thread lives! Looking forward to rides soon!

Er mer gerd. Osiris!!!! Thinking of doing a little ride this weekend. Are you available/interested?

Had an awesome ride last weekend! (Thank you STARSHIP. And lapper for making sure i went. Pleasure meeting you Shane.)

Er mer gerd. Osiris!!!! Thinking of doing a little ride this weekend. Are you available/interested?

Had an awesome ride last weekend! (Thank you STARSHIP. And lapper for making sure i went. Pleasure meeting you Shane.)

How about a little ride up to Buckhorn tomorrow??

How about a little ride up to Buckhorn tomorrow??

IN! Been up that way a few times this year already. Maybe we can venture out from there. Let me see if I can round up some of the usual suspects too.

Live to Ride - Ride to Lunch!

(After Brexit can I still ride with you European eejits? :agave:)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom