Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 62 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

Define early. Muskoka sounds good.

Sent from my iPhone 6

I can do Sam's by 9 or 9:15am.

Sent from my iPhone 6

I'm going to try and meet you guys at Famous Sam's just to say hello and grab a coffee. I can't join you on your ride.

Planning a Pennsylvania ride leaving Sunday morning, back next day, stop in Williamsport, ride all well known nice roads in the area on the way there and back.

Any interest ?

Planning a Pennsylvania ride leaving Sunday morning, back next day, stop in Williamsport, ride all well known nice roads in the area on the way there and back.

Any interest ?

Hey buddy. Been awhile. Unfortunately I can't go on just interest alone quite yet. Wishing you a safe and enjoyable trip.
PM sent.

Looking to ride this weekend on saturday afternoon or sunday morning.. Starting from thornhill and going north. Anyone interested...steve. 416-994-9020

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Double digits and sunny on the weekend (supposedly)

Beat me here by 30 min!!! (I guess it is just like one of our rides.)
I was just going to say, I'm heading out Sat and or Sun for a ride and wanted to see if anyone was up for a ride to lunch somewhere.
Are you in the city? If not I can head out east and meet up out that way.

Too much going on this weekend...see you Amigos on the next one...

Too much going on this weekend...see you Amigos on the next one...

If you go to the sale at Royal to get your sandbox toys shoot me a text. If I can find the time on Saturday I'll meet you there, with my lottery money so we can finally get that Winnebago as our follow vehicle!!

If you go to the sale at Royal to get your sandbox toys shoot me a text. If I can find the time on Saturday I'll meet you there, with my lottery money so we can finally get that Winnebago as our follow vehicle!!
Sure thing sunshine! Will let you know Friday night!

Back
Top Bottom