Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 58 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

Anyone up for a day ride up north on Sunday?(July 12th) Just putting out some feelers. Would be nice to see some of your mugs again and re-connect!
We can arrange a meet up spot to suit those interested in coming. (Famous Sams or Anninas) I haven't run the route yet this year so don't know the conditions/construction etc but there is so many options once up there.

PM or post!

I'm going to go to Annina's in Goodwood for my morning coffee at about 8am then head over to Port Perry. Plan is to be leaving the Tims in Port Perry at 9am.
Going to be a shorter day than the 11hr Muskoka Loop. Hoping to be back late afternoon.
If interested let me know if you want to meet up at Annina's or the Tims in Port Perry.

I'm meeting at famous sams at 9 . Northeast corner of woodbine and stouffville road to ride out from there up north.

I'm out for tomorrow but hopefully good for next weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

i'm going to go to annina's in goodwood for my morning coffee at about 8am then head over to port perry. Plan is to be leaving the tims in port perry at 9am. Going to be a shorter day than the 11hr muskoka loop. Hoping to be back late afternoon. If interested let me know if you want to meet up at annina's or the tims in port perry.
c u @ 36 & 507 @ 10:30

Nice ride yesterday guys. Just what the doctor ordered to get back in the game! Thanks.

At the cottage. Next weekend I will be available.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Good ride today, nice roads, look what I found on brand new tire after stopping in Burlington for a break.IMG_2413.jpg

Back
Top Bottom