Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 60 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

I could go Sunday. Looks hot as F***.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Perfect. Where's 7-up?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nevermind. Dave is busy.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Is this thread good for people who have been riding for about 7 years, but rarely ride these days and just wants to take it easy? I'm not an old fart but I ride like one.

Is this thread good for people who have been riding for about 7 years, but rarely ride these days and just wants to take it easy? I'm not an old fart but I ride like one.

We ride Much faster in corners than straights for the most part. But you can do your own pace

Good ride today but too short. Thanks Sonny for leading, lunch, water, beer and generally being a jerk. You may say I'm whipped but I'm mostly just avoiding you.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Good ride today but too short. Thanks Sonny for leading, lunch, water, beer and generally being a jerk. You may say I'm whipped but I'm mostly just avoiding you.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Stop flirting and get off my barn porch next time
Next ride will be longer. Just ask your wife

Last edited:
We ride Much faster in corners than straights for the most part. But you can do your own pace

I gotta get used to this style of bike, so it would be ideal to be with people who know what they are doing and have the decency to wait if I'm too slow.

Where do i sign up? Looking for some more adventures :p

Back
Top Bottom