Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 64 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

Hey guys. Another great ride! It was a pleasure getting back out there with some familiar faces and friends I hadn't seen in awhile. Osiris, I wish you could have stayed and waited for whatshisface with us. We had a great ride back and I got to take his new toy out for a rip on Kennisis Lake Rd. "Dorothy, you ain't on a Bandit anymore!!!"

Looking forward to the next ride, and taking the show south soon.

Whatshisface ain't worth the wait

Hey guys. Another great ride! It was a pleasure getting back out there with some familiar faces and friends I hadn't seen in awhile. Osiris, I wish you could have stayed and waited for whatshisface with us. We had a great ride back and I got to take his new toy out for a rip on Kennisis Lake Rd. "Dorothy, you ain't on a Bandit anymore!!!"

Looking forward to the next ride, and taking the show south soon.

You guys heading out this weekend at all? Either Friday or Sunday might work for me if you are up for a long day ride somewhere. I could whip up a route if there was interest.

I'd always wait for whatshisface, he waits for me!
Pics are on Cipi's phone.
I could be up for a ride this weekend. Would it be a Shane long day ride or a Dave long day ride?
(I'd like to leave well before the crack of noon and be back for a late bbq and a beer.)

I was kinda thinking 518, bunny trail, and the northern Muskoka stuff. About as long as the Calabogie day and take advantage of these nice long days. Looking like Sunday for me if anyone is up for it. I also like the haliburton and kawartha's areas, as long as its different roads than last ride and long and twisty:)

Back
Top Bottom