Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 65 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

Not when you put it that way.

Anyone up for a ride this Sat or Sun?

Anyone up for a ride this Sat or Sun?

I've volunteered for weekend overtime through July so I'm out for Sat./Sun. rides. (Daddy needs a new fridge and mtn bike!) I will be taking off some weekdays to ride though.

I am going on a evening ride Tuesday 12th from Keswick not sure which direction yet, maybe Port Perry I finish work at 3pm so will head from Aurora to home in Keswick and start from there. Anyone else up for it?

I may join you but I'm only 15 min from Port Perry. Depending on time we could maybe hit some routes from there that would circle you back home.

Will have to make a call tomorrow, when I wrote this Tuesday was going to be a sunny day, TWN now has risk of storms.
Still hoping to get out somewhere

Headed out to Tims in Port Perry from Keswick in 15 mins weather looks good

Sat or Sunday ride anyone?

I wish I could join you but have too much to do. (see what I did there) Trip next weekend and working tomorrow so will get some stuff off the to-do list and squeeze in a short ride tonight.

PM sent. Have a nice ride.

Been awhile since we got out for a day ride. This weekend looks like it has plenty of potential weather wise. What say we? Good ol' back to basics Muskoka ride with a nice stop for lunch?

So far I'm flexible with regards to the day.
Thinking meet at Annina's or Sam's at around 9. Try to have the stands up at 9:30ish.

Speak noo or hud yer weecht.

It's been a while since I tagged along for a ride. Maybe I can make it this weekend

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Just when I thought I might get out...
Sat
Aug 13
Risk of thunderstorms
11.png

28°C

maybe Sunday?
Sun
Aug 14
Cloudy with sunny breaks
4.png

28°C

Hey Gents, it's been a very long time since I got to ride with you boys! Would have been nice to catch up but the forecast has taken a turn and is even showing t-storms for Huntsville and area on the Sunday.
We can keep an eye on it the next couple of days and see how it shapes up but it definitely looks like it would be the Sunday if anything.

Doesn't look great but with the weather you never really know. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

I'll be up next weekend.

It'll be next weekend for me too. I don't think rain is in the forecast for Muskoka anymore but I dont know how much of a storm they got today. Not too interested in finding a downed branch or debris in the middle of a corner.

Back
Top Bottom