Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 57 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

It was a beautiful day! I managed to get out for a bit of a ride in the afternoon, most of which was mtn biking in Durham Forest.
I did happen to meet up with Wadidli by chance out in Port Perry. Nice seeing him again. He has another great trip planned. Wishing him safe travels and a great trip!!
Are you stopping by Famous Sams Sunday morning? I have a few errands to get done tomorrow so won't be able to join any rides up north etc. but may head over around 9:30ish for a coffee and a bite to eat.

Have the gamers sold their bikes? Hoping to stop to see the old bikes. Waiting to see if my 2 sons are playing ball hockey in the morning. Will text you if I go.
Up in Hastings, but could meet up for a 507 etc. ride around noon/early aft ...

After weeks of bad weather, bad forecasting, or just other things to do, this coming weekend looks promising!
Would be nice to see who survived the winter and get in a ride up north!
Anyone interested? Just planning stages now as I may be doing a more local 1/2 day ride on the Sunday as well.

PM or post and we can try to get something together...finally.

Last edited:
After weeks of bad weather, bad forecasting, or just other things to do, this coming weekend looks promising!Would be nice to see who survived the winter and get in a ride up north! Anyone interested? Just planning stages now as I may be doing a more local 1/2 day ride on the Sunday well.PM or post and we can try to get something together...finally.
Yes honky do it

Sunday would be better for me but I may prepared to take anything at this point.

If you are free on Friday text me. Going for a ride.

I tried but can't get away Friday to join you.

I can't ride Sunday so if a ride up north is to happen this weekend it will have to be on Saturday.

I tried but can't get away Friday to join you.

I can't ride Sunday so if a ride up north is to happen this weekend it will have to be on Saturday.
I may be around Saturday. Let me know if you old geezers go out and I'd likely join you lol

Sorry guys. I am off sick today and it is just getting worse as the day goes on. There is no way I can venture that far away from a bathroom.
I apologize if it messed up your plans. (this is kinda why I like posting last minute).

Crap, been a while since I've been on this forum. Glad to see some familiar names.
I'm interested in finding a few new riding buddies in my age group. 35-45
I live in G-Town and just got new tires, so I need to break them in...

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom