Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 50 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

^^^means its too cold and he doesn't want to freeze in his new dress :D

Sent from my piss poor iPhone while sitting on my squidly gixxxxxxxxer sippin on kool aid

^^^means its too cold and he doesn't want to freeze in his new dress :D

Sent from my piss poor iPhone while sitting on my squidly gixxxxxxxxer sippin on kool aid

Yes it is chiffon and you didn't mind me wearing it while I butt f¥cked you in prison

I keep telling you it wasn't me that was 2wet. Apparently he liked it and is waiting for you to come back for sloppy fourths. Just don't ride there, you might catch a chill :D

I keep telling you it wasn't me that was 2wet. Apparently he liked it and is waiting for you to come back for sloppy fourths. Just don't ride there, you might catch a chill :D

it was you I remember cause you insisted on bareback and ATM

Hey All,
Late notice but figured I'd see if anyone else is still out riding. I am going to go out for a few hours tomorrow for what will probably be my last ride of the season and wanted to see if anyone was up for a coffee and a few hours of riding.
I will swing by Famous Sams at Woodbine and Stouffville Rd at 11pm. Only have a few hours so will probably just head east from there. PM or reply....

Also wanted to say it was once again a pleasure riding with some familiar faces and meeting some new friends/riders again this year. I wish you all a happy and safe "Off Season" and I look forward to meeting up in the spring for some more rides, laughs and adventures.

Regards
Dave

Have fun! I'm busy getting my car ready for storage and winterizing my wife's car unfortunately.

It's gonna rain tomorrow! How about meeting for breakfast or lunch instead? Seeds have been planted for our annual trip next year, so let's talk about it...

Hey All,
Late notice but figured I'd see if anyone else is still out riding. I am going to go out for a few hours tomorrow for what will probably be my last ride of the season and wanted to see if anyone was up for a coffee and a few hours of riding.
I will swing by Famous Sams at Woodbine and Stouffville Rd at 11pm. Only have a few hours so will probably just head east from there. PM or reply....

Also wanted to say it was once again a pleasure riding with some familiar faces and meeting some new friends/riders again this year. I wish you all a happy and safe "Off Season" and I look forward to meeting up in the spring for some more rides, laughs and adventures.

Regards
Dave

i made the season awesome for all of you!! Now get a sled and follow me! And thanks dave for all the great routes

Happy New Year SITG'ers
.Finally got around to changing password.

Thanks hope to do many more rides this year. Any thought of a meet up at the bike show.

I am leaning towards going to the show on Friday Feb. 21st in the afternoon as I will already be in the city. Meeting up would be nice to catch up and get some ride/trip ideas rolling for the summer.
If anyone is interested post or PM and we can figure something out. (I think you already have my cell number...)
www.torontomotorcycleshow.ca

I'm still here...
Mid May, I'm going on a two week trip with 7up and few others, so won't be able to attend meet at Woodbine/Stouffville until early June. I got honey do list long enough to keep me busy for a while.
Also, going on a "warm up" weekend trip to PA very soon...

Game on!!!
I've turned a tank of old gas into happiness already but spent Sunday knee deep in a winters worth of dog s#!t. Earned Double Road Points.
Looking forward to some good rides, good laughs and good lunches again this year.
If your ever just out wandering fire me a PM or text and I will try to get out for a ride and a coffee.
(I drove by Famous Sams recently too and thought....."soon".)

I pass Famous Sams almost every day. I can't wait to get the bike back and join you for a ride.
Last year did a ride with you guys and it was a blast.

Back
Top Bottom