Still in the Game Rides!! | Page 55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Still in the Game Rides!!

Yes, by the bacon sandwich.
You may be the 1st one there though. I hate mornings but want to get us back at a decent time.
Too bad sonnythebull couldn't join us, seeing a Tuono, Caponord, and a Factory together would have been cool.

Yes, by the bacon sandwich.
You may be the 1st one there though. I hate mornings but want to get us back at a decent time.
Too bad sonnythebull couldn't join us, seeing a Tuono, Caponord, and a Factory together would have been cool.
What about my GSXR?

Great ride today guys! Thanks for leading Dave. Next time tell the a-holes with the GSXRs to stay home.

Great ride today guys! Thanks for leading Dave. Next time tell the a-holes with the GSXRs to stay home.

What happened!?

And it was nice to meet everyone today. :)

Attachments

• _20140907_180809.jpg
    _20140907_180809.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Nothing. I just hate GSXRs.

Thanks for another great ride today Dave. Beautiful weather, great roads, excellent company, and everybody home safe and sound, I hope.
Seven Up rules!

Wonderful day today. It was nice seeing you again and a pleasure meeting a couple new riders!
Once again, what it is all about

Good company, good food and good roads! (Bacon sandwich was great!)
Breyton, you know what they say, the bigger the gixxer....(congrats again, on the baby, not the GSXR)
I wish you had joined us RV125, we did have great weather and the roads were in very good shape, except Tally-Ho where some evil road crew put sand on the tar snakes!!! wtf!?! What does that do besides clean me out?
I hope everyone got home safe and with our busy schedules find time to do it again this season.

Got home at 7.15 and went straight to the kitchen :D
Thanks Dave for showing me all the wonderful roads today, apparently my bike didn't like the first part of the trip. Too bumpy and too many blind corners, scared the ****** out of me. Love the second part, smooth asphalt and sharp corners. Definitely want to go back there again once bike has been set up properly.

Stay tuned for the pictures :)

Great ride as usually.

I missed 518, but I've done 141, peninsula rd., Foreman rd. and Bala rd. Made it home by 5, as planned.

Thanks Dave !

Most def an awesome ride, great company and good lunch!!..... really can't get enough of those roads! Hopefully we can get one or two more in!!

Rides!

Back
Top Bottom