The Random Night Ride 2.0 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Random Night Ride 2.0

rfid

Description

Do you like to ride at night? Then this ride is for you. We usually do short rides around the city on weekdays and long rides out in the country on weekends. See last year's thread for more info.

Note that some roads may be unlit. Be aware of the risks and ride your own ride, at your own risk.

It is also very important to understand the following articles before doing any group riding:

Last edited:
Didn't know you were a "night" rider lmao! Anyways souns good. We gonna find a spot to meet all the time?

Better find yourself a big mama so she can sit on the back of dat dur gsxr as cnote, stigz and myself mentioned.

Sure if you want to ride tonight by yourself. :p think we going to wait once weather gets a lot warmer

I'm not riding in front of THAT gsxr at night. FIX THAT LIGHT RENNO!

Definitely interested... I'm a night owl.

:)

I'm a night person too, after 9...10pm~ 1am is good for me, the weather is not promising yet, post your ideas anyway

iPhone + Tapatalk= it's something else

Last edited:
interesting.. i work every day. so this ride might just be what i need. i will try to join some rides depending on the location and time.

It is Curiser friendly? :)

looking forward to this ride again.... i'll wait till its a little warmer tho....

rfid, u got a gixxer now?

I'm interested. I'm an early bird rider and always ride outside the city, however I want to give it a try. Where you guys normally ride? it shouldn't be traffic after 9. :confused:

The bulk of us are east-end area riders, but we'll gladly meet up in a central location when possible. The locations can be truly random, sometimes we don't even know where we're riding until we get there. :p But do enjoy a trip around the downtown, harbourfront areas as well as rides up north around the Lake Simcoe area... Port Hope to the east, etc. Some very nice roads outside the city.

Can't wait to get these rides started, especially when it gets warmer out!

The bulk of us are east-end area riders, but we'll gladly meet up in a central location when possible. The locations can be truly random, sometimes we don't even know where we're riding until we get there. :p But do enjoy a trip around the downtown, harbourfront areas as well as rides up north around the Lake Simcoe area... Port Hope to the east, etc. Some very nice roads outside the city.

Can't wait to get these rides started, especially when it gets warmer out!

Thanks for the info. Just waiting to get warmer then I'll join you guys.

When it gets (really) warm I'll be in for some night rides too. Enjoyed the night ride or two I went on with ya last year.

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom