Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough GROUP RIDE 4.0 - EVERY Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at Kennedy Commons

Myself and the shiny new red ninja with the M4 went straight. we had a nice little rip on what seemed like some freshly paved roads.
all was good
Yeah, some people don't like the rough condition of Old Finch nor the road that leads up to it. We were doing the speed limit on Morningside, sorry if we lost any peeps.

And to the guy who PM'd me about our slow speed on Milner. I generally go fast on the curves, slow on the straits. No need getting trouble from the police if we're not having fun when we're doing it =)

-Jamie M.

Hey guys, threw together a video form Sunday's ride, enjoy!

[video=youtube;NvJUtBYLw3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvJUtBYLw3s[/video]

Thanks!

Nice to see my 80's standard bike in a group of super sports, haha

Cool vid Stigz, what camera are you using?
oh and it looks like somebody crossed the line into your lane, a white cbr I think. that why I always stay in the back
with a group I don't know. Is the ride on tomorrow ?

oh and it looks like somebody crossed the line into your lane, a white cbr I think.
If you watch close in the second part of the video on the twisty bit, he crossed WAY over the center line on Twyn Rivers :(

He's probably new but he'll learn soon... paint is slippery, and cars hurt.

-Jamie M.

i guess no ride this weekend
The weather radar looked REALLY scary earlier, but the rain should be out of t.o. in the next 30 mins, and then it's looks nice and clear for the next 5 or more hours!!!

Not sure what to do...!? lol. If the sun comes out and the roads dry up (not likely), see you at KC a lil later =)

-Jamie M.

Thanks VanillaGorilla, I'm using the new ContourGPS and I'm quite happy with it. The quality is actually a fair bit better than what you see here, I reduced the quality for the video in order to reduce the file size, but more importantly to hide the plate numbers and faces. I just wish the battery would last longer than two hours. The GPS is a pretty cool feature, while watching the videos it shows your location and route over a Google map, including your speed and altitude.

Cool vid Stigz, what camera are you using?
oh and it looks like somebody crossed the line into your lane, a white cbr I think. that why I always stay in the back
with a group I don't know. Is the ride on tomorrow ?

This ride looks great. I will definitely be coming out for it. Probably trail along behind with any other slo poke.

This ride looks great. I will definitely be coming out for it. Probably trail along behind with any other slo poke.
Sounds good =)

-Jamie M.

Forecast not lookin that promising for this sunday, do u guys do this ride rain or shine?
Ummm nope! It's gotta be dry roads =)

Keep an eye on the live weather radar sunday morning and if the radar looks clear and it's not snowing we'll prolly ride. At least show up to KC n we'll decide from there.

-Jamie M.

Hey.. Do you guys have your route posted somewhere??? Thought I might come out this weekend.. but I live just north of port perry.. so i was thinking of heading home after the ride gets up to that area...Was wondering exactly how far north you go?

Hey.. Do you guys have your route posted somewhere??? Thought I might come out this weekend.. but I live just north of port perry.. so i was thinking of heading home after the ride gets up to that area...Was wondering exactly how far north you go?
Unfortunately due to the undercover police attending our ride we had to take down the route.

I've come up with a new route that people seem to like much better then the trek all the way out to brooklin. The farthest we go north is Uxbridge and the farthest east we might go is reach rd a lil east of Uxbridge. We will be stopping at the Timmies in Uxbridge so if you'd like to meet up with us there, I would assume it'd be around 3:45ish.

-Jamie M.

I was thinking of rolling down to KC and riding back up.. Maybe book it when you stop in Uxbridge or port or where ever.. You have undercover PO-PO riding with you guys.??/ Yuck..

You have undercover PO-PO riding with you guys.??/ Yuck..
One did ride with us once or twice I found out. lol. I'm not overly worried, if they want me they woulda got me already, and if they want me and haven't got me yet, they will and there isn't much I can do about it =)

No probs with you booking out in Uxbridge, peeps book out whenever they want if they are closer to home, etc.

Hopefully see you on the ride.

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom