The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 96 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

DQ at University and Weber.
To anyone who can't make the meet up time, please show up at the DQ. We're a pretty laid back group all in all.

As a side note - everyone please gas up before the ride. There's a gas station immediately beside the Tim Horton's we meet at. Please be there early if you need to use the pumps.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pointers you guys! I'm sure it's just a loose connection i.e. an easy fix. I'll try to cya soon!

If you trace the wire from the light housing down the side of the bike you will find it connects to a little molex connector. Might want to clean the connections and make sure that its in good condition and or throw some electrial grease into it to make sure its connecting

Got my tank back today and going to reinstall it hopefully throughout the day on my breaks.

I will pencil myself in for now.

Anyone going out for a blast later this afternoon ?
I have an appointment in Oakville early this afternoon I am going to use to burn out all the stabil'd fuel and then back in town approx 4pm.

checking out a track trailer after work, but should be good after dinner, I head down to wellsley a lot, give me a shout if you want to go for a spin

How are the roads around the river west of Wellesley? When we were up there last weekend it was an absolute mess. Salt and sand everywhere.

The fuzzzzz was all over the place tonight....

As for the weekly meet....are we gonna do the same as last year? Or is there any other suggestions? Or maybe we can alternate weeks so that we aren't always riding the same area. Too confusing? Huh? What? Ya...ok.

Last edited:
I'm assuming last year was thursdays? If so, I can't I have summer hockey starting soon

Ducked out of work early for a ride... Mono Road, Hockley Valley and Forks of the Credit are all in perfect summer shape!

Very happy with my new tires too.

Can't make tomorrow's ride but will try to make DQ for about 8.

Ducked out of work early for a ride... Mono Road, Hockley Valley and Forks of the Credit are all in perfect summer shape!

Very happy with my new tires too.

Can't make tomorrow's ride but will try to make DQ for about 8.

Thanks for the report. What tires are you using?

checking out a track trailer after work, but should be good after dinner, I head down to wellsley a lot, give me a shout if you want to go for a spin

Sorry Smergy
got stuck in Oakville longer than expected ! but what a beaut day for the ride !

put about 200 k on last night, couldn't pass it up

How are the roads around the river west of Wellesley? When we were up there last weekend it was an absolute mess. Salt and sand everywhere.

I will try to check them out later today and report

Thanks for the report. What tires are you using?

I'm using Michelin Pilot Road 3's.

I guess I should clarify... there is some gravel at gravel intersections, or near the edge of the road, on Mono and at Forks, but it's really pretty good. Forks had some more dirt and gravel during the weekend but seemed better yesterday.

Sup guys just finished with the mesh modding on 1 of 2 my newly painting fairings on the kat

What do ya think?

5f1842.jpg

Back
Top Bottom