The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 95 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Tim I found the love of your life!!!!
ada103c1-b550-fd8a.jpg

Sweet, Jer! Too bad the bike is the prettier of the 2... ;-)
You try picking her up at the next set of lights? hehehehehe....
That's an 2008 she's rockin' too (just like Babs) - except it looks to be bone stock, and I don't know what the heck she's got going on the tail...

Where you at now anyways? You're missing 23c weather today, supposed to be up to 26c on Thursday....

Last edited:
GROUP RIDE POST UP!
Let's have our first official group ride of the season this Thursday....
Meet at the usual spot? Tim Horton's on University and Bridge Street?
Say 6:15pm so we can get a half decent ride in before it gets too dark?

Who's in?!?!

GROUP RIDE POST UP!

Who's in?!?!

I might be able to make it if flight gets in on time. I'm a maybe

Sweet, Jer! Too bad the bike is the prettier of the 2... ;-)
You try picking her up at the next set of lights? hehehehehe....
That's an 2008 she's rockin' too (just like Babs) - except it looks to be bone stock, and I don't know what the heck she's got going on the tail...

Where you at now anyways? You're missing 23c weather today, supposed to be up to 26c on Thursday....

Buddy I know. Properly mad. I'm in Bloomington Illinois for off road tire training. Back thursday.

GROUP RIDE POST UP!

Who's in?!?!

I should be able to make that.

Penciled in.

What kinda ride ya planning?Couchrocket or Hyper?

Last edited:
Penciled in.

What kinda ride ya planning?Couchrocket or Hyper?

Whatever everyone feels comfortable with. It's early in the season - sand on roads in some places and people are still brushing off the rust from their skills, so nothing too daring I wouldn't think. A bit of a throttle twist now and again I'm sure though...

Edit -- How about we finish up at DQ? Right now they have a buy 1 blizzard get a second for 99 cents deal.

Last edited:
Heading out tomorrow march 20 around 10 ish am, gonna see how some of the local backroads are looking. Anyone is free to join, m1 friendly nothing crazy as the roads are still a little dirty. I'm coming from the easy end of kitchener so prolly timmies on king st by sportsworld would be our meeting point.

Thanks ?
Dan

*sigh* I have a recurring brake-light problem that just failed again, and am commited to work :(. I would've gone for this otherwise... Have fun out there!

Working til 8 on Thursday's sucks. I miss out on all the fun. How long do you guys usually go out for? I might be able to meet you guys at DQ after and finally introduce myself.

Working til 8 on Thursday's sucks. I miss out on all the fun. How long do you guys usually go out for? I might be able to meet you guys at DQ after and finally introduce myself.

Usually we cruise around for between 1.5-2 hours. Probably be shorter this early in the season with the darkness coming on early...
Probably end up at DQ around 8pm.... come on out and say hi to whoever shows up.

I'm game, haven't ridden with you guys before, is this 6:15 ish or 6:15 sharp? Been to group rides before where its 45 min of standing around before we ride, I'd rather leave on time or soon after and socialize afterwards since it gets dark quick.

I'm game, haven't ridden with you guys before, is this 6:15 ish or 6:15 sharp? Been to group rides before where its 45 min of standing around before we ride, I'd rather leave on time or soon after and socialize afterwards since it gets dark quick.

We're definately not the poser crowd... Show up later than 6:25pm and we won't be there. Usually give about 10 minutes for stragglers and away we go. Socialize afterwards.

GROUP RIDE POST UP!

Who's in?!?!

I'm not able to make it this week.

I'm hoping to make the ride if my flight is in on time but right now I'm training on a few new tires we have. This one here is a 53.5/80-53" retails for 174,000 aprox and last 6-8000 hrs depending on type of hauling service.
ada103c1-faca-0b4a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom