The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 263 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Who would be interested in a (somewhat long) ride up to Hockley this Saturday? We'd probably leave around noon and have dinner on a patio in Elora when we get back around 5 or so.

I'm meeting with a supplier for work on Saturday morning, but if the meeting wraps up when it's supposed to I would love to join.
I'll keep an eye on this to find out details.

Ok, so sorry for the late post but here it is:

Date:
Saturday June 24
Time:
9:30 a.m. Kickstands up at 9:45 sharp.
Bloomingdale United Church (860 SAWMILL Rd.- You'll see the bikes as you drive down Sawmill road)
Route/Duration:
Hockley Valley: River Road Circuit. Should be back around 2pm or so
Pace:
Moderate pace up to Hockley. Not recommended for beginner riders due to relatively technical twisties.

Please have a full tank of gas!

Hope to see you guys there!

Last edited:
Something came up for tomorrow, I won't be able to join. Have fun

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

plans changed, so I will be there. I'll likely stop at terra nova public house or subway in shelbourne for lunch. I realize some people may need to be back earlier. If anyone wants to stick around, feel free to join, if not thats fine I'll go back on my own

Just came across this thread, fairly bew rider here looking to meet some new people and enjoy some good rides, maybe pick up a few tips..lol.. probally go for a ride today if any one is interested. Not sure if it matters but i ride a 03 gsxr 600

Fun ride today guys, perfect weather!

gUmElxc.jpg

Glad you had fun, that route is (in my opinion) the best and most technical in our area.
Thanks to Smergy for leading that ride; it was indeed a blast!

Back
Top Bottom