The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 253 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Those jell ear plugs made a world of difference.
Thanks!
Mack's pillowsoft 6pack. Check out earplugwearhouse.com, Walgreens or Walmart in the us. Haven't seen them here

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Mack's pillowsoft 6pack. Check out earplugwearhouse.com, Walgreens or Walmart in the us. Haven't seen them here

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Amazon.ca sells them. Not sure how the price compares to US retailers though...

Looks to be a fantastic weekend...
Gotta think about what kind of ride I'm going to end up doing.

Suggestions anyone?

already did that this week

already did that this week

Gotta love those "tire bean gathering expeditions" you seem to be so fond of. ;)
Little early in the season, but I guess it's good to get it out of the way... hehehe.

anyone know where to get a 16" x 10" sheet of 5052 0.40 - .062 aluminum? Work doesn't have any, metal supermarkets doesn't have any.

Can shell is crushed, but baffle is fine. Need a little more fiberglass, but the last piece is trying to make a new shell for it. Forks are straight, subframe has been straightened. Found a rear rim, need some clip on bars yet. Ordered a fairing stay, a new stem and triple. The exhaust is the only part thats a bit tricky.

Well, let's have a fun little ride, ending up at the Old Marina on Puslinch lake for a bevy and some food.
Figure a zip through Paris might be the way to go.

Meet: 2:30 PM, Saturday June 18
Location: Tim Horton's at University and Bridge St., Waterloo
Route: Waterloo, Paris, Puslinch Lake.

Have a full tank of gas! Kickstands up shortly after meet.

Hey I figured posting here would give me the fastest response. Sorry of it isn't allowed. Is there a place in the area where I could get a safety done today? Called apex and performance cycles and they won't be able to do one for a week or 2.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

tri-city, canadian tire might have faster times, although CT wouldn't be my first choice

Hey I figured posting here would give me the fastest response. Sorry of it isn't allowed. Is there a place in the area where I could get a safety done today? Called apex and performance cycles and they won't be able to do one for a week or 2.

Could try ace moto tech in Milton. Check the review section for info.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Tricity did it for me. Thank you very much for the quick response

So are we gonna see you out for the ride today?

No sorry. Gotta work this weekend and next. After that I should be able to make it.

Looking to do a ride tomorrow Sunday probably about 7 hours or so really fun and twisty roads up north, with Kawartha ice cream stop also! If anyone's interested pm me!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Group Ride (Sorry for short notice)

Date/Time: Meet up at 6:50 on Sunday July 3. kickstands up 10 mins after, have gas!

Pace: Depends on who shows up, more of a late afternoon cruise

Duration: Around 2 hours

Route: TBD; maybe conestoga?

Hope to see you guys out there!

Last edited:
We need our own "I saw you" thread for KW, haha

Saw a nice KTM RC8 getting gas on Weber toward Fairway yesterday around lunch time, wonder if that was any of you fellows that post here

Back
Top Bottom