The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 246 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

(Repost because new page)

Group Ride

Time: Meet up at 1:00 on Saturday, kickstands up 5 mins after, have gas!
Pace: Medium-Spirited; ride your own pace as always.
Duration: ~3 hours; ride up to Hockley Valley

*EDIT: After the ride, we will be stopping by St. Louis for some food/drinks. Plan to stick around ;)

Hope to see you guys out there!

*EDIT: After the ride, we will be stopping by St. Louis for some food/drinks. Plan to stick around ;)

Thought you had to work shortly after ride....

Man Marc has probably replaced Rossi as my favorite MotoGP rider. He is spectacular to watch. Love his celebrations :D
[video=youtube;Jv5tFR3p_m0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5tFR3p_m0[/video]

Nah, got a salad and water ;)

Jokes aside, I got a small poutine but she gave me a large by accident :p Didn't finish it all since I was kind of in a rush to get to work so I gave it to Smergy who apparently loves food. Contrary to his reputation, he declined the poutine as it was not satisfactory to his luxurious expectations in both taste and texture ;)

Yeah, I've used them, they work pretty good. You can get them on ebay as well. You can get really cheap ones and ones that are a couple more bucks. I suggest spending the extra $5 or $10. It's hard to know who's stuff is quality and who's isn't

...and 5 times the price?

I agree, the Watsen's are awesome. If I hadn't found a good integrated tail light option I was going to get some of them.

I'd argue the price. We're talking roughly $120/140 for a pair. Small price to pay when it comes to safety!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is exactly why I paid $150US for an integrated tail light instead of trying a $40 eBay Chinese knock-off.

I think Dave and maybe Michelle have the same ones, but this is what I had on the CBR when it was a street bike: http://www.customled.com/

Yep, CustomLED makes very good stuff from my experience. My friend just got on for his FZ1 also.

Just got this magnetic phone holder in the mail today, works very, very well with my s6. Magnets held up well to bumps and speeds up to 160km/h. Also water resistant!

I hope this guy wasn't part of any of the rides...

http://www.wrps.on.ca/major-incidents

ARREST

Incident #: WA15225175
Publish Date: Oct 23, 2015
Incident Date: Oct 20, 2015
On June 20th, 2015, Traffic Services investigators were conducting an investigation into a serious personal injury collision on Cedar Creek Road at Trussler Road in North Dumfries Township. Neil Briones, 22 years of age and a female, drove their respective motorcycles through the collision scene, disobeying officers who attempted to stop Briones. At this time, Briones was a Criminal Code disqualified driver because of a dangerous driving conviction. At the time of this incident, Briones was wearing a "Gopro" camera, mounted on his helmet. On September 4th, 2015, Traffic Services investigators were conducting a speed enforcement initiative on Homer Watson Blvd, Kitchener. Briones was operating a motorcycle and his speed was measured at 40 km/h over the posted speed limit. An attempt was made to stop Briones. Instead he passed between two vehicles on Homer Watson and then drove through a red traffic light narrowly missing a vehicle travelling through the intersection with a green signal. BRIONES was again wearing a helmet mounted "Gopro" camera and the above described incident was uploaded to an instagram account, "Red the Bluerr." On October 20th, 2015, Traffic Services and South Division Patrol officers observed Briones driving and when officers approached, he fled on foot. He was arrested a short time later hiding in a wooded area. Briones was transported to Central Division for the outstanding arrest warrants. In addition he will now face several charges of driving while disqualified, flight from police, dangerous driving, perform stunt, unauthorized licence plates and wearing an improper helmet. The vehicle he was operating was registered to his common law girlfriend. The vehicle was seized for minimum of 45 days under the Vehicle Impoundment Program.

Back
Top Bottom