The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 244 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

As long as I don't get called into work I'll be there! I'll post on here tomorrow either way.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Looks like no call in today. Should be good to go for 2.

I went to the wrong tims be there in 5

Awesome ride guys! Looks like some of us have some work to do on those decreasing radius turns lol. Next time we go out hopefully it isn't 40 degrees out and I'll gear up a little more, hit the turns a little harder. Love my vest but won't do me too much good at those speeds lol.

Awesome ride guys! Looks like some of us have some work to do on those decreasing radius turns lol. Next time we go out hopefully it isn't 40 degrees out and I'll gear up a little more, hit the turns a little harder. Love my vest but won't do me too much good at those speeds lol.

Yeah was a great ride, you were behind me correct? What happened last corner ? I was half way in and my back end started hopping?

On the uphill turn? I'm not sure. I was looking ahead to see if I could cheat and eat up some of the oncoming lane as opposed to slowing down. I cut in too early missed the apex. I didn't notice any debris or anything in the road.

On the uphill turn? I'm not sure. I was looking ahead to see if I could cheat and eat up some of the oncoming lane as opposed to slowing down. I cut in too early missed the apex. I didn't notice any debris or anything in the road.

Yeah that bugger makes me want to go back and do a bunch, the rest of the turns were cake :)

Definitely going to need to practice that one for sure!

9ebfb31e9548e840c85f1a7cbe265b81.jpg

I was always bad at parking haha.

Last edited:
On the uphill turn? I'm not sure. I was looking ahead to see if I could cheat and eat up some of the oncoming lane as opposed to slowing down. I cut in too early missed the apex.....

Hmm...
Which turn are you guys talking about? At the Lake or just after the stop sign just before Glen Allan?

I would strongly suggest you lean more (or as you decided against, slow down) rather than go into the oncoming lane at pretty much all costs, especially when you can't see the corner exit/oncoming traffic. Good way to end up a pancake or, loose traction and go down when you cross the paint lines on the road.

Didn't cross the paint until I could clearly see well down the road. Could have maintained my corner speed or backed off to pull it in tighter but chose to accelerate earlier because I knew there was nothing coming.

Also not sure where we were. Wasn't right by the sweeers at the lake it's at the top of a hill on the way there.

Could be. Don't know the route well enough to be certain. Looks about right through Google earth. The turn was uphill from both directions. Much more so coming back.

Back
Top Bottom