The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 236 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Anyone know of a good leathercrafter in the area?
- I need a piece of velcro sewn back on to my leather pants (belt loop busted open - possibly attributed to a long winter)
- I need a zipper flipped on my Teknic pants (or jacket) to mate up with my Speed Strength jacket (zipper is the same size, but, they start on opposite sides)

Lets all meet up for a ride this weekend, supposed to be nice weather. How does Saturday around 1 sound?

I'll hopefully be eating pizza and drinking beer at that time. Moving day tomorrow!

Out. At a funeral.

Good luck with the move tomorrow, Dave!

Thanks. Should go smoothly with just heavy big stuff left.
Sorry about the funeral.

possibly, where you thinking?

If Sunday is nice I could possibly get out. Been traveling a lot for work these past few weeks. (Montreal, Buffalo, NYC, Nashville and Denver) Just this month alone :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Especially when they make me leave Montreal the day before qualifying to go to NYC!!!! could've let me had some fun with some F1 events!

If I were you I'd keep it for Saturday by looking at the forecast. I will join in a Sunday afternoon ride if the weather improves over today forecast :)

Oh man, you're right, not sure why I thought Sunday was going to be the same (weather-wise) as Saturday... Then ok, we'll stick with Saturday and also possibly Sunday as well weather permitting. It's been a while since we all got together

Hey guys, haven't been on this thread for a bit because I turned off notifications on tapatalk, I love you guys but my phone would not shut up hahaha. I was wondering if anyone was planning on heading up to MoToronto 2015? It's Sunday in Toronto going to Terra Nova and back. Seems like it will be a rather level headed group ride.

[video=youtube;1UneA_zG90w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UneA_zG90w[/video]

There's a video from one of the main organizers.

If anyone is interested I am 99% sure I'm heading up. We could hook up somewhere in the region and ride up together. I will likely re route from Terra Nova right back home through orangeville/guelph way which will keep us from having to go back through Toronto.

Anyone interested shoot me a pm Tapatalk is buggered so I'll keep checking here.

Last edited:
what time/route you thinking sebi?

Back
Top Bottom