The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 232 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Speaking of tires, I need a new rear tire... Any recommendations on where to buy?
I'm looking at this option now but I'm not sure if I should go with that or the Sport Demons. Also don't know if I should stick with stock 130 size or go to 140. So many options :p

Speaking of tires, I need a new rear tire... Any recommendations on where to buy?
I'm looking at this option now but I'm not sure if I should go with that or the Sport Demons. Also don't know if I should stick with stock 130 size or go to 140. So many options :p

Pete's superbike. Best prices I know of. Even though it's coming from Quebec. Even with shipping still cheaper than stores I know of.

Pete's is pretty much where everyone gets street tires.

Thanks guys, price comes out to be the same with Petes or CanadasMotorcycle. Any idea which would get to me quicker? Now I only have to decide between the Bridgestone BT45 or the Sport Demons....:confused:

Last edited:
BT003RS is a more sporty alternative, and a popular choice for the 250. You wont get as much longevity, but they stick.

I'm thinking of heading out to Burrito Boyz tonight, leaving Guelph around 6:00. Anyone want to join?

Hello fella's, I'm the new guy. Name's Max, I was gifted 98 SRAD 750 last year, got it on the road finally this season, after some charging issues.
I'm new to riding and having a 750 as my first bike is like being thrown in the ocean to learn to swim haha.
But hopefully I'll see some of you around and tag along with if you all don't mind.
If you see me, I'm riding an Black(stressed out) SRAD with comic cut outs pasted on the front. I'll post some pics when I get home from work.

Cheers,

Max

Been here a couple years ago but I finally got another bike! Got myself a 2011 GSX-R 600. See you guys around!

Sunday, May 24.
Meet: 1pm
Duration of Ride: 2ish hours.
Pace: Determined by who shows. Mandatory everyone rides at their own comfort.

So no disappearing act this time?

We turned left, slowed down about 100 meters up the road and all of us watched you merrily go on your way straight! We figured you no longer wanted to continue and were going home.

Back
Top Bottom