The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 226 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Nice to meet some of you today! What a great day for riding!
Hopefully I'll be out a fair bit this year, it would be nice to reconnect with some old faces.

Cheers,
Dave

Yeah had fun riding with you guys! Sorry the route there was kinda lame not too familiar with the route!

I can't tonight. Sanding and painting my ZX bodywork, then have other plans in the evening. I did ride to work today though :)

Is there good enough riding around kitchener/waterloo to make it worthwhile to come in from London?

There's some alright roads, I'd wait till the season is in full swing and we start getting consistent rides together with 10+ people. There are a few people on here that know some good roads.

Is there good enough riding around kitchener/waterloo to make it worthwhile to come in from London?

Could be. There are some half way entertaining back roads from the north-east corner of London to the west side of Kitchener.

I'm down for Homerwatson & Bleams for 5:30pm. We can decide then where we are going to ride to.

Leaving in 5. Will try to make it on time, but prob be 10 min late. If you guys don't feel like waiting a bit - have a safe ride :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have been out all day, if you're still there I'm on ira needles and will head thete

Back
Top Bottom