The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 224 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I change it before storage, leaving dirty oil in the engine over winter is not a great idea as it will likely separate and form layers. By changing it before storage, you have clean oil in the engine. There is no issue of it staying in the engine, think about it, it stays in the bottle anyway. This is the second winter I've done it that way and bike starts up fast and runs really cleanly :)

I've always changed it at the beginning of the season. Never had any issues but I've found that when I warm up the engine before the oil change with the dirty oil it idles noticeably better with the clean oil vs the dirty oil. I think I'm going to start doing it pre storage to see how that works out.

If you're rich do it before and after storage lol no decision making needed.

Hello,

I wanted to reach out because I started a new forum thatis dedicated to Kitchener/Waterloo Region Motorcycle riders.

It’s still in its infancy but it will get going in notime and really start booming. I wanted to personally reach out and invite youto join in.

Web address:
http://kwrider.proboards.com

Note: I am not trying to take away people fromgtamotorcycle, I am just trying to bring the KW region riders closer together.

Hope to see you there, thanks!

DB

I checked out your forum and the first thread I saw was bashing Zdeno Cycle and calling them "retards". Classy start. Good luck with your new forum.

I checked out your forum and the first thread I saw was bashing Zdeno Cycle and calling them "retards". Classy start. Good luck with your new forum.

Lol, it's a forum...you know, a place where people express experiences and opinions. Trust me, I used to support Zdeno; and after what happened...I will always speak badly about them. There are those that have had a bad experience there, and there are those that will have a bad experience there (it's only a matter of time)

To much to keep track of another forum use the kW sub forum here it is easier.

sent from a device using a program

Not to be rude. but this is our own forum and it's within our biking community which is another benefit. Having a reach beyond KW is a benefit and also doesn't create barriers just because of the city we live in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not to be rude. but this is our own forum and it's within our biking community which is another benefit. Having a reach beyond KW is a benefit and also doesn't create barriers just because of the city we live in.

Not rude at all my friend...everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I just thought it would be nice to have something a bit more local. Thanks for checking it out though.

Heading to vegas, I'll be out, next time

Back
Top Bottom