The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 216 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I'm open to going anywhere. Weather looks okay for Thursday evening but a little cool. I work until 5pm but am available anytime after that. I figure 1 to 2 hour ride depending on how cold it gets.

Please reply back if you're interested. Where do you guys usually meet? Ottawa/Strasburg Tims okay with you guys?

out for thursday, hockey

Doesn't look like today is gonna work. Awfully poopy out there.

Final BigEvilDoer Production... ;-)

Saturday, Sept. 20th
Meet: Tim Horton's, University & Bridge Street.
Time: 11:45, Kickstands up at 12:00 sharp.
Length of Ride: Approximately 3 hours (To Hockley General Store and Back)
Pace: No 400 series highways.

There will be a fuel stop on the return route. Please show up with a full tank of gas.

Next year, hopefully somebody else will step up and lead some rides.

Final BigEvilDoer Production... ;-)

Saturday, Sept. 20th
Meet: Tim Horton's, University & Bridge Street.
Time: 11:45, Kickstands up at 12:00 sharp.
Length of Ride: Approximately 3 hours (To Hockley General Store and Back)
Pace: No 400 series highways.

There will be a fuel stop on the return route. Please show up with a full tank of gas.

Next year, hopefully somebody else will step up and lead some rides.

Lol, is the "no 400 series highway" especially for me? ;)
Sounds fun; I'll be there. This time we should try to head down to the forks?

Forks are awful.

Not the first to mention that to me lately.
Speed bumps and lots of police.

As for 400 series, Sebi, you don't even like the Expressway!!! :p

And for anyone interested...
Danko Jones is putting on a free concert at Crabby Joe's (downtown Kitchener) on Friday night.
He puts on a great show, so I'm gonna be there 100%.

Late notice...

I have the day off Wednesday. I'm planning on heading south

Leaving about 11 am

Can meet up at the Timmies on Eagle & King in Cambridge

Don't expect anyone to show so I won't be crushed if no one posts.

Ride will be 3 hours. Need to pick up kids from school

Pace: Ninja 250ish

Last edited:
Pace: Ninja 250ish

Wo. That's a fast ride. ;)

122-1107-01-o+kawasaki-ninja250+.jpg

This time we should try to head down to the forks?
Forks are awful.
Not the first to mention that to me lately.

Yeah, unless you plan to go slow and enjoy the scenery instead of the curves, the Forks is a waste of time. It's been a waste for years. Better off to check out the Badlands, head down through Terra Cotta, Heritage Rd, Old School Rd, through Glen Williams, Limehouse, SR22 past the giant gravel pits, SR25 etc... Not that my opinion counts for beans since I haven't been on any KW rides this year. :(

saturday should work.

Yeah, unless you plan to go slow and enjoy the scenery instead of the curves, the Forks is a waste of time. It's been a waste for years. Better off to check out the Badlands, head down through Terra Cotta, Heritage Rd, Old School Rd, through Glen Williams, Limehouse, SR22 past the giant gravel pits, SR25 etc... Not that my opinion counts for beans since I haven't been on any KW rides this year. :(

Better than forks but still boring. "Badlands" is now 40 and speed bumps thanks to tourists who can't walk park or drive. Glen Williams had cops every time I was near it this summer. Forks does just suck though. Tourists and cops everywhere not to mention the usual batch of the next Rossi's usually led by captain douche-cati himself. :rolleyes:

Better than forks but still boring. "Badlands" is now 40 and speed bumps thanks to tourists who can't walk park or drive. Glen Williams had cops every time I was near it this summer. Forks does just suck though. Tourists and cops everywhere not to mention the usual batch of the next Rossi's usually led by captain ******-cati himself. :rolleyes:

Okay, so skip the Badlands and use Glen Williams for a snack stop. :p SR22 and SR25 are safe bets. Cops don't matter anyway since we always obey traffic laws. :)

Back
Top Bottom