The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 210 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Another ride, same details as yesterday; meet at 7:30; same location. So far we have 4; come join us :)

How was the ride?

Group Ride
Date: Sunday, July 13
Time: 1:00 pm (weather dependent - weather network shows decent chance of rain now - will update closer to ride)
Meet Location: Tim Hortons - corner of University Ave. and Bridge Street in Waterloo
Route: To be determined by number of people who show

After the ride, anyone who's interested can come by my place for a BBQ. A small donation to help cover costs would be appreciated.
I live in the Eastbridge area of Waterloo (Bridge St. and Eastbridge).

RIDE TO ELORA/MARYHILL

Date: July 11
Meet Time: 5:45, kickstand up at 6 sharp.
Approximate length of ride / general destination: 1.5 hours; heading up to Elora/Maryhill finishing right by RIM park. M1 Friendly (no highway) and a relaxed evening pace.
Hope to see you out there :icon_smile: (If you can, let me know by text if you are coming: 519-572-8395)

what time is the bbq? have hockey at 7 on sunday

Group Ride
Date: Sunday, July 13
Time: 1:00 pm (weather dependent - weather network shows decent chance of rain now - will update closer to ride)
Meet Location: Tim Hortons - corner of University Ave. and Bridge Street in Waterloo
Route: To be determined by number of people who show

After the ride, anyone who's interested can come by my place for a BBQ. A small donation to help cover costs would be appreciated.
I live in the Eastbridge area of Waterloo (Bridge St. and Eastbridge).

what time is the bbq? have hockey at 7 on sunday

Looks like the ride and BBQ are cancelled.
90% chance of thunderstorms. Some other time then.

Anyone out and about this afternoon?

Lets do tim's on Ottawa and Strasbourg. This way we'll take homer out to Blair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope, swapping tires on both bikes, a new steering damper and a few other things. Prepping for the gap next week.

Looks like the ride and BBQ are cancelled.
90% chance of thunderstorms. Some other time then.

Anyone out and about this afternoon?

Back
Top Bottom